Looks like a Derby version 2- Birmingham city

simmoram1995

I actually enjoyed their announcement yesterday. 

That said Burnley's social media manager has been head and shoulders above everyone else this season. Charlton did a good office unveiling as well, but that got taken down so clearly some bigwigs weren't happy that they were missing out on royalties. 

I'd love to know how much clubs have to pay to use this sort of stuff. 

Anyway back to the source subject, they lost last night and have started the season as many predicted. 

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

It you are ever looking for an example of Karma, Birmingham City’s current position seems highly relevant.

I hope they get what they deserve, a new owner like ours, a fan of the club. ???

Having been through the meat grinder with the rest of the Derby supporters I wouldn’t wish it on any other club’s supporters especially those clubs whose supporters are intellectually challenged???

46 minutes ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

It you are ever looking for an example of Karma, Birmingham City’s current position seems highly relevant.

I hope they get what they deserve, a new owner like ours, a fan of the club. ???

Having been through the meat grinder with the rest of the Derby supporters I wouldn’t wish it on any other club’s supporters especially those clubs whose supporters are intellectually challenged???

22 hours ago, Gaspode said:

Prospective new owners have pulled out of the deal after failing to reach an agreement over the terms…..

anchorman-laugh.gif

Had a brief gander at one of their forums - they’re quoting a sale price of £80M - for a club with minimal history of winning anything and a ramshackle stadium (normally half full of the most fickle fans in England)…if that’s really the price of any takeover then they may well die….

2 hours ago, Gaspode said:

Had a brief gander at one of their forums - they’re quoting a sale price of £80M - for a club with minimal history of winning anything and a ramshackle stadium (normally half full of the most fickle fans in England)…if that’s really the price of any takeover then they may well die….

Did they ever strip that asbestos by the way?