Looks like a Derby version 2- Birmingham city

simmoram1995

11 hours ago, Blondest Goat said:

But ok to hold a grudge over a stupid football chant eh?

You make it sound so trivial, but it was more than just 'a stupid football chant'.

The context surrounding it matters.

It's little to do with the song itself - fans of plenty of teams sang it, but not every club is on the shitlist because in most cases calling it 'a stupid football chant' holds true, with Birmingham (and Coventry) it doesn't.

Edited by Kokosnuss

If they wen't under, I'd feel sorry for the genuine human beings who happen to support Birmingham City, and I'd be made up that the scum who sang about our demise with such relish would be getting their karma delivered.

Over the piece, if I had to choose love or hate, I'll choose, err, on balance...hate, I guess. f*** Birmingham City.

On Twitter (usual disclaimers apply) a bunch of them, when not sharing memes of Neville and Scoles snogging with a "That's you that is" to us and Villa, suggest that they actually want the EFL to get involved. 

Now I don't know enough about their particulars or the behind the scenes gossip to judge but who in their right minds actually want the efl to notice your club? I dunno, perhaps they are deflecting, naive, or I'm just paranoid.

1 hour ago, Chopper said:

On Twitter (usual disclaimers apply) a bunch of them, when not sharing memes of Neville and Scoles snogging with a "That's you that is" to us and Villa, suggest that they actually want the EFL to get involved. 

Now I don't know enough about their particulars or the behind the scenes gossip to judge but who in their right minds actually want the efl to notice your club? I dunno, perhaps they are deflecting, naive, or I'm just paranoid.

Most of them have wanted their owners to move on for a number of years - I guess they think the the EFL may make this happen - they haven't yet twigged that the EFL model is to punish the club for allowing crap owners to operate rather than punish the owners themselves - the alternative would be for the EFL to admit that they're really (really!) crap at governing the clubs and making sure only 'fit & proper' owners were in place....

51 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

Most of them have wanted their owners to move on for a number of years - I guess they think the the EFL may make this happen - they haven't yet twigged that the EFL model is to punish the club for allowing crap owners to operate rather than punish the owners themselves - the alternative would be for the EFL to admit that they're really (really!) crap at governing the clubs and making sure only 'fit & proper' owners were in place....

The EFL aren’t that bad after all they wouldn’t let an alleged drug smuggler and match fixer buy a club………would they ??

2 hours ago, Chopper said:

D) Thick as fookin mince

3 hours ago, Chopper said:

That montage with 'somewhere only we know' by some Villa fan is a work of beauty and has proper got on their tits clearly,

7 hours ago, IslandExile said:

The day of the march.

Effing bamfords.

Most fans band together when there’s a protest going on. When Blackpool were doing it, most away fans were happy to support the cause, most fans were mourning Bury, as part of the overall brotherhood of football fandom. Birmingham don’t get it. Specifically the reason why most football fans band together is that they know if it can happen to one club, one day it can happen to them too. And guess what, it happened to Birmingham.