Looks like a Derby version 2- Birmingham city

simmoram1995

40 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

The way coventry and birmingham fans acted during our crisis was beyond grim. You expect that kind of behaviour from Forest fans but the aggression and glee involved from both those lot means they have lost all sympathy with me. 

In many ways Coventry were worse.  During their woes, when we avoided SISU, supporters of the club actively participated in their protests and tried to help them prevent the ownership exchange .  Temper that with the response from Blackpool based on a few supportive songs and some banners alone .  Coventry= total bamfords

4 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

In many ways Coventry were worse.  During their woes, when we avoided SISU, supporters of the club actively participated in their protests and tried to help them prevent the ownership exchange .  Temper that with the response from Blackpool based on a few supportive songs and some banners alone .  Coventry= total bamfords

True the lack of reciprocity from Coventry was terrible. That Birmingham game will always stick in my head though. Both clubs undergoing boardroom problems, a massive march from the city center to the ground and a full house on sky should have provided the perfect setting for a joint expression of anger towards our owners and the EFL. Instead, the vast majority became increasingly classless singing joyously at the possibility of our extinction in what was an emotionally charged day. 

1 hour ago, alram said:

it didn't help us but a basic requirement for ANY takeover in the english game should be that the company has to be registered in the united kingdom.

no cayman islands, no BVI, no hong kong stock exchange. if you want to play by our rules then we should demand transparency.

at least if you are trying to hide something you know they are hiding something like mel did by not submitting accounts.

birmingham will never be able to resolve their ownership issues for a long time because the ownership style is so complicated. its not worth the effort or the money to try and take them over

Part of the problem is that the UK is now the home of money laundering - private eye have done loads on London based brass plate companies used to launder dirty Russian money. 

1 hour ago, GboroRam said:

Part of the problem is that the UK is now the home of money laundering - private eye have done loads on London based brass plate companies used to launder dirty Russian money. 

money laundering happens in every country, and its certainly more likely to happen if your company details are well hidden.

as far as im concerned it's a no brainer for the game of football than all UK based football teams should be based and operated in the UK

Struggling to have much sympathy for Birmingham after their antics at ours. Didn't seem like a small minority to me and while other sides have indulged in the same moronic chant, the Bluenoses delivered with a degree of bile absent from other groups of fans. Given their predicament, perhaps they should start cutting their cloth by sending Bielik back. f****** t****! 

• 2 months later...

This thread might need bumping, it looks like the EFL are charging them for not having fit and proper owners or something (it's on sky sports news' ticker). Now I thought that the EFL decided that before takeovers not the club so this could be another classic EFL move.

Oh and: "Oh dear, what a pity, never mind"

9 minutes ago, Andicis said:

I know some on here will say we need to rise above it. But I am not one of those people. Hope they liquidate. 

I hope they come very close and end up moving down a few divisions, but that's it. Maybe.

Where would all their w***** supporters go to watch football or what else would they do with their weekends if they folded? Easier to keep 'em all in one place not spreading their shitheadedness around!

Edited by Kokosnuss