Looks like a Derby version 2- Birmingham city

simmoram1995

That can't be real can it?

Alonso didn't get past the EFLs OADT? As in the "you've only been convicted of fraud, your time being disbarred from running a company has ended, only ruined 1 football club, murdered less than 5 people, shown funds to continue playing monopoly, not been actually convicted of being a spy, burning down a bakery is hardly a crime, health and safety violations are ok as long as they weren't in anything serious like football (construction, or other unimportant stuff gets a bye), corruption (as long as it wasn't in the UK)" strict and rigerours OADT?

26 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

That can't be real can it?

Alonso didn't get past the EFLs OADT? As in the "you've only been convicted of fraud, your time being disbarred from running a company has ended, only ruined 1 football club, murdered less than 5 people, shown funds to continue playing monopoly, not been actually convicted of being a spy, burning down a bakery is hardly a crime, health and safety violations are ok as long as they weren't in anything serious like football (construction, or other unimportant stuff gets a bye), corruption (as long as it wasn't in the UK)" strict and rigerours OADT?

He does actually have money apparently, but the EFL didnt like the source of the funds.

Maybe if he's not the main guy all of those concerns disappear though ?

8 hours ago, Gritstone Ram said:

I’m no expert on Twitter but was his account set up in June 22 and he has 75 followers. This would suggest BS.

Perhaps, but isn't it same Twitter handle as he's used before? - @eraIwbd So I assumed he'd done a CK, where he deleted all his old posts and started again but using the same handle ie @cskirchner Joined April 2022 ?

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Perhaps, but isn't it same Twitter handle as he's used before? - @eraIwbd So I assumed he'd done a CK, where he deleted all his old posts and started again but using the same handle ie @cskirchner Joined April 2022 ?

Deleted the handle and a troll claimed it. It ain’t him. 

12 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Bassini on that talkshite program was an absolute lunatic. 

How do these people pass any sort of screening? 

How do such idiots become millionaires? It really pisses me off. And the way they talk about 35-40 mil like the extra 5 mil is kind of immaterial, but that sort of money could probably change the lives of hundreds of people in the real world. That’s how rich and stupid they all are.  

On 10/07/2022 at 09:31, TigerTedd said:

How do such idiots become millionaires? It really pisses me off. And the way they talk about 35-40 mil like the extra 5 mil is kind of immaterial, but that sort of money could probably change the lives of hundreds of people in the real world. That’s how rich and stupid they all are.  

Because 99% of the time they're not going to actually spend it. Rich folks know as well as the rest of us, talk is cheap.

4 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

On Saturday a section of our fans sank to the level of the cretinous Birmingham fans, singing about partying when a club dies. Whatever befalls Birmingham or any other club in the future. I hope I never hear this awful song being sung again, especially by our own fans.

Scum fans are not restricted to the likes of Leeds, Birmingham and Millwall. Every club with a reasonable sized fan base will have its' nut jobs - sadly us included.

40 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Scum fans are not restricted to the likes of Leeds, Birmingham and Millwall. Every club with a reasonable sized fan base will have its' nut jobs - sadly us included.

This is obviously true however a large section of the away fans at the game between Derby and Birmingham were singing the song, not just a few.