Rooney leaves

ThePrisoner

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

Absolutely this. Weed out the non hackers so we know who we want in to take the club forward.

Still appalled by the timing of the announcement on the same day we get a bit of postive news. 

Seems extremely self indulgent or dare I say even narcissistic.

The timing was always going to be bad.

Perhaps Rooney was just waiting until he felt the club had taken that giant step towards survival and today was that day.

42 minutes ago, SK47 said:

On my life. Out of all the things to happen, this is the worst. All the time that has been wasted with people messing around with buying us has caused this. CK was the nail in the coffin. I'm absolutely livid. Yeah managers come and go but yet again we're left to find a new manager who has to come in, implement a style with zero players at his disposal, so close to the start of the season.

No one will have the pulling power of Wayne Rooney for us to bounce back. Its gonna take a lot longer than people think now to get out the s**t. Absolutely disgusting this is. 

I really hope all those people that have messed around, causing delays etc are happy.

Scum bags the lot of them. 

?

Kirchner was the main one who caused the delay and Rooneys agent Stretford was part of his bid wasn’t he? 

1 minute ago, angieram said:

Justin Walker is the master tactician in the management team.

☝️

This!

Justin Walker got our academy side into Europe giving top academies such as Borussia Dortmund a good game... A management team of Rosenior, Walker (as assistant), Davies (as player-coach) and Pearcey (as GK coach) would be a good mix.

1 hour ago, Tyler Durden said:

He can't just bail though. He's be in breach of contract unless the new owner AGREES to him being released from his contractual obligations. 

Just think if he quits then a few weeks later gets another managers job, we'd miss out on the compensation. It doesn't work like that apart from in Rooney's head.

Don't think it will be a worry if he has to pay his contract up.