Kirchner- A risk or a potential reward

simmoram1995

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Makes me wonder if he was going to try and pull money out of the club to sort his failing business out

Not sure but thank goodness his money was non-existent. Also if he hadnt lined up to help him through by buying the stadium, would David Clowes have known enough detail about our position and been able to act so quickly to save us? So without CK as many have said perhaps we wouldnt have had David Clowes. A real sliding doors moment when CK's money failed to show. Wonder if we will ever know how close we were to oblivion

12 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Not sure but thank goodness his money was non-existent. Also if he hadnt lined up to help him through by buying the stadium, would David Clowes have known enough detail about our position and been able to act so quickly to save us? So without CK as many have said perhaps we wouldnt have had David Clowes. A real sliding doors moment when CK's money failed to show. Wonder if we will ever know how close we were to oblivion

Very true.  

Would Ashley have saved us !

Hail David Clowes.

I have to be careful or Boycie will call me a know it all ? lol

28 minutes ago, Srg said:

He was so into Crypto I imagine he just about may have had enough money at Christmas. Then the arse has fallen out of it severely in the last 3 months and it seems to me he’s lost all money as a result. 

Just think about Quantama and the EFL, one made him preferred bidder and the other was happy for him to proceed.

Scary 

Edited by Zag zig

29 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Very true.  

Would Ashley have saved us !

Hail David Clowes.

I have to be careful or Boycie will call me a know it all ? lol

That was the end game. Attempt to influence proceedings from the outside then watch and wait as others fall by the wayside, before swooping in last minute as the 'hero'. Thankfully a real hero turned up and showed him up for a phony.

I see Maguire's still an unfunny tosspot in love with himself with the 'golden boy' nonsense.

Fact still remains that no other parties were willing or able to put in a decent offer to rival his at the time, not even close, and with no legal barrier to disqualify his bid there really was no other option than naming CK PB.

Edited by Coconut's Beard

1 hour ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Makes me wonder if he was going to try and pull money out of the club to sort his failing business out

1 hour ago, Gritstone Ram said:

What money???

1 hour ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

And he could hardly sell off the clubs assets as we didn't have any them either?

Maybe try and take out loans against our 'future income' ie season tickets etc?

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

I would imagine what he’s trying to say (but has twisted it for comedy effect) is that Tripple S are asking for the money from CK but before he can/does pay then he wants the money back from the club/new owner/administrators.