Kirchner- A risk or a potential reward

simmoram1995

On 17/04/2022 at 05:22, B4ev6is said:

I think the deal could be done for cardiff city hopeful and that would be iceing on the cake.

I to think that this is more or less a done deal, and we may have plans being sorted out for a big reveal

on Saturday - which could be a Black&White day!!!  As CK officially takes the reins- this is the way I would be 

planning on ending the season and starting a new Dawn ????????

2 minutes ago, DesertRam said:

I to think that this is more or less a done deal, and we may have plans being sorted out for a big reveal

on Saturday - which could be a Black&White day!!!  As CK officially takes the reins- this is the way I would be 

planning on ending the season and starting a new Dawn ????????

Yep and then party time and stick 2 fingers at the efl and Gibson who tried to destroy us.

Before completely blaming the efl, i think its worth while looking at a partial cause of the rot.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2020/sep/29/deadly-dychonomics-premier-league-clubs-wont-care-if-efl-teams-go-under

One thing that might have prevented derbys current plight is an independent regulator, here discussed ...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theconversation.com/amp/football-english-fans-want-an-independent-regulator-heres-how-it-could-help-save-clubs-from-ruin-172720

3 hours ago, Oldben said:

Before completely blaming the efl, i think its worth while looking at a partial cause of the rot.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2020/sep/29/deadly-dychonomics-premier-league-clubs-wont-care-if-efl-teams-go-under

One thing that might have prevented derbys current plight is an independent regulator, here discussed ...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theconversation.com/amp/football-english-fans-want-an-independent-regulator-heres-how-it-could-help-save-clubs-from-ruin-172720

UEFA want to almost double the number of Champions League games per season. Prem teams are not much interested in domestic cups till the semi final stage. They don’t want to play lower league teams.We know the rich will get much richer and the rest get poorer. Parachute payments mean it’s very hard to get in the Prem without them.It’s the biggest Cartel in the world.

4 hours ago, Oldben said:

What has efl done to help derby sodd all and same for bury and Macfield this is why efl are to blame for all of this and not willing to stick up like of bullies of gibson if dont get his way spitting dummy out of pram or his bottles as well.

It appears we’re down to the wire and hopefully everything will go through soon, so at least we will have a club to get behind next season. 

No doubt there will be a number of negative people making bitter spurious comments - I just hope that we can all remain positive, get behind the club, the clubs new owner and just enjoy football again. 

Personally I’m really looking forward to next season and watching the club rebuild - could be some very exciting times ahead !! ??

37 minutes ago, Keepyuppy said:

It appears we’re down to the wire and hopefully everything will go through soon, so at least we will have a club to get behind next season. 

No doubt there will be a number of negative people making bitter spurious comments - I just hope that we can all remain positive, get behind the club, the clubs new owner and just enjoy football again. 

Personally I’m really looking forward to next season and watching the club rebuild - could be some very exciting times ahead !! ??

Exactly, same here. The reality is that none of us knows how CK will work out even if it goes through, so all you can do is hope that he gets it over the line because time is up.... end of the line... this is it... now or never. No point discussing any other potential owner that anyone might prefer... the ship is sailing, the horn has sounded, the gang plank is about to be lifted Just got to hope that he's the real deal and then get behind him, our manager and our team.

COYR. Come on folks, get this done. Just want to look forward to football and a long term future for our club again.

20 hours ago, jimtastic56 said:

UEFA want to almost double the number of Champions League games per season. Prem teams are not much interested in domestic cups till the semi final stage. They don’t want to play lower league teams.We know the rich will get much richer and the rest get poorer. Parachute payments mean it’s very hard to get in the Prem without them.It’s the biggest Cartel in the world.

I'm not sure what this competition is Leicester are in.  I assumed it was the UEFA cup but it appears to be some mad conglomerate of cup winners, fair play teams, clubs knocked out at the group stage of other competitions and clubs that finished 4th.  The Zenith Data Systems cup for Europe.

7 minutes ago, Alty_Ram said:

Exactly, same here. The reality is that none of us knows how CK will work out even if it goes through, so all you can do is hope that he gets it over the line because time is up.... end of the line... this is it... now or never. No point discussing any other potential owner that anyone might prefer... the ship is sailing, the horn has sounded, the gang plank is about to be lifted Just got to hope that he's the real deal and then get behind him, our manager and our team.

COYR. Come on folks, get this done. Just want to look forward to football and a long term future for our club again.

He'll be applauded on Saturday with practically a full house, His name sung and he'll suck it all in, Like most owners things start with good intentions...then if things are not going to well...the fans will...you know the rest?

On 04/05/2022 at 13:45, jimtastic56 said:

Liverpool asking for £100m for the shirt sponsorship next season and people say they’ll get it. Would buy 4 derby countys 

?counties

37 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Liverpool asking for £100m for the shirt sponsorship next season and people say they’ll get it. Would buy 4 derby countys 

?counties

Countys, I'd have thought.

Derby County is a given name, a term, I'd assume that even though the given names ends in a word that has its own plural, that doesn't take precedence. We are called Derby County (...Football Club) but we are not actually a county.

However the above could be completely wrong. At least I haven't added in any extraneous apostrophes.

Easier just to say 'it could buy Derby County four times over" to avoid all doubt.

Edited by Coconut's Beard

1 hour ago, Coconut's Beard said:

Countys, I'd have thought.

Derby County is a given name, a term, I'd assume that even though the given names ends in a word that has its own plural, that doesn't take precedence. We are called Derby County (...Football Club) but we are not actually a county.

However the above could be completely wrong. At least I haven't added in any extraneous apostrophes.

Easier just to say 'it could buy Derby County four times over" to avoid all doubt.

We'll save Derby Counties for after our special military operations in Staffordshire, notts and Leicestershire have been successfully concluded.

The liberation of Burton on Trent is coming comrades!

8 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

It's called "trickle down economics".

Or bo**ox for short. It's a way that the rich justify keeping the difference between themselves and the poor.

Without wanting to be too political, I think you'll find the rich have been consistently increasing their share of the total wealth for ages....