Kirchner- A risk or a potential reward

simmoram1995

Watching back the Facebook live chat, thought he came across very well. He’s credible, I think he has serious money (certainly enough to run a football club), he gets football and what it means to communities, he’s humble, and he has the self awareness of a top leader ie. knows what he’s good at, knows his weaknesses and brings good people to manage those areas. He’s never run a football club so he’s bringing Garry Cook which could be an astute appointment. 

The panel were also talking as if he’d got the club. That says to me while it isn’t over the line and they want to be cautious what they say, they’re confident regarding the stadium. Fingers crossed that’s the case because I sense this guy is a real chance for us to move forward again.

On 09/04/2022 at 00:20, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I'm starting to think Kirchner has more front than Brighton...or dare I say it, Alonso.

Tweeting himself with Niall Horan and saying "2 Rams at the Masters", tweeting pictures of a Ram, answering a fan tonight saying Rooney will be coach next year.

I do hope actions speak louder than words/pictures.

I can understand Roy and others having reservations about Chris. And fans are entitled to their opinions. I just hope this mess doesn’t descend into a Mel v Chris macho stand off in the same way that Mel v Gibson did.

4 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

He is our preferred bidder isn't he?

2 minutes ago, Turk Thrust said:

Ah but is he bigger?

1 minute ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Apologies, misread that.

Just now, Mucker1884 said:

I'm no expert, but... Yes, I believe so.  ?

It's all in the

CK did speak very well and sure we will be in safe ownership along with Cook and Rooney at the helm, 50 years ago cheering Derby to the title, never imagined the mess we are in now, however gut feeling the good times will be back, when and how long no idea but they will be back.

Been on poo city site, never known bitter and twisted individuals who are wishing so much that Derby go out of business, even at this late stage, news for them it will not happen, never in my 67 years have i wished ill on another club but for poo city i can.

1 hour ago, SirBrian said:

CK did speak very well and sure we will be in safe ownership along with Cook and Rooney at the helm, 50 years ago cheering Derby to the title, never imagined the mess we are in now, however gut feeling the good times will be back, when and how long no idea but they will be back.

Been on poo city site, never known bitter and twisted individuals who are wishing so much that Derby go out of business, even at this late stage, news for them it will not happen, never in my 67 years have i wished ill on another club but for poo city i can.

If you're referring to our illustrious neighbours down the A52, Don't give them a 2nd thought, They are of no consequence, Reserve your disdain for others out there in the football world...EFL, MM, Gibson and Couhig, These people are the reason why we've been put through the mangle, Rivalry is a great motivator, Dislike is a reason to get even...I'll be watching and rooting for MK Dons soon enough in the league 1 playoffs ?    

2 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

If you're referring to our illustrious neighbours down the A52, Don't give them a 2nd thought, They are of no consequence, Reserve your disdain for others out there in the football world...EFL, MM, Gibson and Couhig, These people are the reason why we've been put through the mangle, Rivalry is a great motivator, Dislike is a reason to get even...I'll be watching and rooting for MK Dons soon enough in the league 1 playoffs ?    

Bristol City