Kirchner- A risk or a potential reward

simmoram1995

52 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

What I found interesting is that when Kirchner returned to re-bid for Derby, the Twitter offense archaeologists were out in force trying to dig up as much dirt as possible when none of this seemed to happen over his Preston bid. What is it with us? This anti-Derby agenda (from the EFL down) is a really odd and disturbing thing. Normally you'd say it was jealousy.

Derby are a bigger club than Preston. With respect, nobody cares what they are doing

3 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

Actually, with total, utter due respect thats a big misconception.

any transaction can be viewed by anybody on the blockchain.

i can send u £2.. £2000 or 2m and anybody can view it

Any monies leaving or entering my wallet can be viewed.

wallet holdings on some chains can also be viewed

Like u say if he bought btc early.. which tbh given his age and background is highly highly possible he could be sat on an absolute truck tonne

Ill do some digging lol

anyone know his walllet address ? Lol

His company is something to do with Blockchain I read but no idea if that is relevant as it all is a foreign language to me!

On 06/04/2022 at 21:51, RipleyRich said:

Personally,  I'll worry about KC when a purchase is actually happening.

A lot of water to pass under the bridge yet ( or hurdles to cross as we keep being reminded)

I dread to think what's hidden in those books he now has access to. A few years ago I was appointed as a Director by new owners of a company as they were taking over a company I had partnered with for years. To say what came out of the woodwork was a shock is an understatement!

But had administrators been through it first sorting it as is one of their functions. 

What if Kirchener does the same as he did with Preston with us and wait until the 7th May to see if we did stay in the Championship or not then either retract his offer if we do go down or resubmit his offer based around this "new information" but obviously at a vastly reduced amount of money. 

Leaving no reaction time at all even if there was another interested party. 

5 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

What if Kirchener does the same as he did with Preston with us and wait until the 7th May to see if we did stay in the Championship or not then either retract his offer if we do go down or resubmit his offer based around this "new information" but obviously at a vastly reduced amount of money. 

Leaving no reaction time at all even if there was another interested party. 

I think you get a couple of weeks after there's a winding up order? Can't remember now but didn't we get bought out that way before?

On 09/04/2022 at 11:44, NottsRam77 said:

Our monetary system is screwed mate.

the pound in your pocket is loosing value to the tune of 7% a year at current rates cos of inflation

whats the stat 95% of the worlds wealth is owned by 1% of the population or something like that 

but yer being backed by only one state is the problem ??

the fed and bank of england are devaluing every penny u earn and hold in ur bank by printing more and more of it

im no btc maxi or anything like it, im quite critical about a lot about it but im telling u now when i can earn 8-20% on my money by downloading one app on my phone at a drop of a hat or i can leave it my bank and earn 0.01% .. u think crypto is the issue?.

crypto done right is a chance to break the mould

our financial system is broken and geared to keeping the rich rich and the poor poor 

This isn't the place for the discussion really but if a currency isn't backed by any states or international bodies then yes that is a potential issue for its sustainability and institutionalisation. Crypto has big problems, especially on the sustainability front. You made a lot of points, some of which are related to monetary issues (such as inflation) some of which I don't think are necessarily related (financial systems have both fiscal and monetary issues that stem out of multiple crises hitting simultaneously, some of which appear systemic others do not). 

Personally, i think crypto bros generally overestimate the 'currency's' potential and generally downplay the substantial risk being involved in what is such a volatile marketplace. All of this is mute for the conversation around Kirchner as he has said he has sold most of his crypto already. If he was still involved that'd make me quite queasy tbh. 

On 10/04/2022 at 19:54, Leeds Ram said:

This isn't the place for the discussion really but if a currency isn't backed by any states or international bodies then yes that is a potential issue for its sustainability and institutionalisation. Crypto has big problems, especially on the sustainability front. You made a lot of points, some of which are related to monetary issues (such as inflation) some of which I don't think are necessarily related (financial systems have both fiscal and monetary issues that stem out of multiple crises hitting simultaneously, some of which appear systemic others do not). 

Personally, i think crypto bros generally overestimate the 'currency's' potential and generally downplay the substantial risk being involved in what is such a volatile marketplace. All of this is mute for the conversation around Kirchner as he has said he has sold most of his crypto already. If he was still involved that'd make me quite queasy tbh. 

Kircher going to have money in other things to so I am not to concerned on that front.