The Administration Thread

Boycie

7 minutes ago, alram said:

i am just so demoralised by the whole thing you get deadlines and hope to have something to look forward too but deep down you know you will be disapointed

have Q kept their word about anything they have said so far? 

i think they are pushing their luck in thinking the efl wil continue extending until we actually get some good news. i am seriously worried about the coming days i would like somebody to tell me a reason why these guys are up to the job apart from saying they are qualified professionals . it all seems like blind faith to me.

they appear useless what has been done since arrival. no respectable journalist has said anything on the matter and that just makes me think there is no news to report which is not good 

Quantuma are the equivalent of the bloke texting his missus saying

"I promise ill be home after this pint, i know i said that last time but Dave bought me a pint, i told him not to, so itll be rude not to. I will be half hour i swear"

Quantuma 3 hours later:

Drunk On One GIF

drunk fail GIF

Drunk On One GIF

12 minutes ago, alram said:

i am just so demoralised by the whole thing you get deadlines and hope to have something to look forward too but deep down you know you will be disapointed

i think they are pushing their luck in thinking the efl wil continue extending until we actually get some good news. i am seriously worried about the coming days i would like somebody to tell me a reason why these guys are up to the job apart from saying they are qualified professionals . it all seems like blind faith to me.

they appear useless what has been done since arrival. no respectable journalist has said anything on the matter and that just makes me think there is no news to report which is not good 

Tbh I think there are bigger problems in the world right now.

27 minutes ago, alram said:

My take on the situation is the old adage of "One mans importance is another mans trivia" at this particular juncture as for as they are concerned we fall into the later.

31 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

"I promise ill be home after this pint, i know i said that last time but Dave bought me a pint, i told him not to, so itll be rude not to. I will be half hour i swear"

Quantuma 3 hours later:

Drunk On One GIF

drunk fail GIF

Drunk On One GIF

I have never done this and nor would I. 

I mean text the missus on a night out, who would do that ?

24 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

I

57 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Quantuma 3 hours later:

Drunk On One GIF

drunk fail GIF

Drunk On One GIF

I dont think saying that is just a man thing (although it wouldnt be a pint) but sweet of you to think so!!

2 hours ago, alram said:

Do you seriously expect a blow by blow account of what happens in the timeline ?  Social media and all the expectstions it brings has a lot to answer for. I belong to a generstion that got ghd news after it was all sorted. How can yoh possibly say that Q have been doing nothing , why would they publicise what they were doing to all and sundry ?  What right do we have to know exactly what is happening minute by minute in transactions we are not part of .....thats not how it works .

1 hour ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Reminds me of the good old days, mid-90s in the local, pre mobile phones. When the wives of the regulars used to ring the pub to get their husbands home. One night, the phone rings and the wife of my mate Paul told him to get home now, or she’d “drive his car down there and drive it through the front and crush him!”, his response had us laughing for years, “put ya foot down Karen, I’m playing Darts in the lounge!” ??

the lounge was at the back of the pub. 

1 minute ago, Wignall12 said:

Do you seriously expect a blow by blow account of what happens in the timeline ?  Social media and all the expectstions it brings has a lot to answer for. I belong to a generstion that got ghd news after it was all sorted. How can yoh possibly say that Q have been doing nothing , why would they publicise what they were doing to all and sundry ?  What right do we have to know exactly what is happening minute by minute in transactions we are not part of .....thats not how it works .

And much of it would be so boring apart from anything else!

2 hours ago, alram said:

They're in the impossible situation of trying to please all the people all of the time. If they don't give any deadlines then folks will moan like drains, if they do and they deadlines pass due to circumstances beyond their control then folks will also moan like drains.

Not sure what you expect of them? If you want to slag them off then do that to Mel Morris by proxy. 

43 minutes ago, Wignall12 said:

Agree totally. This is a challenging project with complex administrative and financial and legal issues that by their very nature change constantly. Some people need to get a grip.

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I would to know what hell is going off to.

If someone was telling me what to do I switch my phone say go away I be back when I am back. That's why I never ever ever ever want a misses.

They’re not all like that B4.

mine doesn’t give a monkeys when I get in. Come to think of it she always bursts into tears when I get back. 

I think she’s so pleased to see me. 

6 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I would to know what hell is going off to.

If someone was telling me what to do I switch my phone say go away I be back when I am back. That's why I never ever ever ever want a misses.

I would say no news is good news. We know something will happen early next week.

it doesn’t help that Efl are pushing negative stuff to Nixon. If there really is another row with Efl then I really will blow my top.but for now I think it’s just posturing yet again from them.