The Administration Thread

Boycie

6 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I think you will find many will pay it and if means that saves the club and rooney some funds.

Not to bad.

In fact mine is a lot less than it was last year I pay it asp.

Agreed. I’ll be one.

Nevertheless, I still think it’s very steep and think it could be at least 15% cheaper at the top end. 

6 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Agreed. I’ll be one.

Nevertheless, I still think it’s very steep and think it could be at least 15% cheaper at the top end. 

They are charging the same for seats on the halfway line as they are for the front row, five yards from the touchline 

Bonkers 

Not convinced it will be the actual finished scale 

Edited by sage

3 hours ago, td_evans said:

2022 season ticket images been added onto the DCFC website. Clutching at straws to think maybe there's some movement?

blog-featured__908_535

player-profile-new

Where on the website, can’t see it anywhere. Surely it would be on latest news.

21 minutes ago, sage said:

They are charging the same for seats on the halfway line as they are for the front row, five yards from the touchline 

Bonkers 

Not convinced it will be the actual finished scale 

It's been well trailed, at least a year. 

Seems odd to me too, under this system I'd pay the same for lower East stand in line with the 18yd box, where we used to sit, as I would upper West stand on the half way line. 

Under the old system, I think those East stand seats were the 4th tier of affordability, now they're joint top.

Edited by Rev

Would love to be there next season. Sadly I can't be, as I'm relocating overseas. Will give them the £100 or so for Rams TV overseas. Hopefully Kirchner comes through today but suspect Ashley is our man. As long as we have a club I will be happy. That's what we need to keep coming back to when we are deriding a particular option. At least we have some options!!!

COYR

41 minutes ago, silhillian said:

Allan Nixon just been on talksport. He's seen the money, Kirchner very wealthy.  The money is with the anti-money laundering police and nothing can be done to speed them up so pointless hassling Kirchner. 

He’s been hung out to dry if you ask me. It’s like a bloody soap opera.

44 minutes ago, silhillian said:

Allan Nixon just been on talksport. He's seen the money, Kirchner very wealthy.  The money is with the anti-money laundering police and nothing can be done to speed them up so pointless hassling Kirchner. 

How long will this take then?