The Administration Thread

Boycie

On 25/03/2022 at 00:18, uttoxram75 said:

People have been banned for less. Go to bed.

I went to bed.

I awoke on Friday and Goldilocks and the 3 bears felt sorry for me, so they didn't eat any of the porridge and told me FA will happen. I awoke on Saturday and Goldilocks and the 3 bears made me a huge full cooked breakfast and told me to go out for the day and not to worry about any wolfs because they were too busy hiding away from Pride Park, doing a spot of administration in the woods, they also told me that @uttoxram75eats far too much porridge and should go to bed earlier than anyone in Great Britain or should move his bed to Stoke!

1 hour ago, Topram said:

Mel was supposedly pictured with the admin team in pride park last night 

Not necessarily a sign he is involved in a bid. He does still own the stadium which is a major part of any takeover, so im just praying that is the reason he is there

On 25/03/2022 at 13:11, NottmRAM said:

Those were the boring years. Mid table every year and boring football.

Those years are heavenly, compared to the current hatred from the EFL and their officials, Gibson and Wycombe bloke, and most of the opposing teams fans having a party when we die and all the rest.

51 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Would it not be nice to see mel done right thing cleared the debts and handing over the contract pp and derby start again debt free club.

It would be nice. I don't like all this hate. I'd suggest if Mel is willing to clear the debts and drop the keys to the ground off - and then physically carry the preferred bidder from the centre spot of Pride Park up the stairs to the directors box, then we should all agree to wipe the slate clean. And I hope it's Mike Ashley.

4 hours ago, GenBr said:

Not necessarily a sign he is involved in a bid. He does still own the stadium which is a major part of any takeover, so im just praying that is the reason he is there

There’s been speculation on here that Morris will pay off MSD in order to avoid -15. And in return he will get some sort of sleeping investment in the club going forward.

If that’s what Q have been negotiating with him over the last 3 weeks, then he will be involved in every bid. And we should be pleased about that if it avoids -15 (or worse) 

If it's Mel Morris then I'm sorry but that is the absolute final straw for me.

That man took over a club in the play off final on the brink of the premier League and had left us with no assets, no young players and on the brink of league one with a very probable 15 point deduction as well as currently having 5 players contracted to us next season.

This is a man that wouldn't answer the phone to Rooney to such an extent that Rooney had to call from the club doctor's phone and then Mel answered straight away.

This club has been rotten to the core since this man took over and the only good thing to come out of this absolute horror show is that he will no longer be anywhere near this football club.

Rooney doesn't like him and clearly has no time for him. The amount of effort, heart, passion, desire that these players, Rooney and the coaching staff have put in this season despite all the circumstances, all the issues. These have all been caused by one man.

If he was to takeover or be part of any consortium taking over that would be a smack in the face to all that these players have done. When he's put us in this position solely to reduce the debt he's caused.

The man is a spineless, gutless piece of work and I want him nowhere near this football club ever again.

4 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

That man took over a club in the play off final on the brink of the premier League and had left us with no assets, no young players and on the brink of league one with a very probable 15 point deduction as well as currently having 5 players contracted to us next season.

This is a man that wouldn't answer the phone to Rooney to such an extent that Rooney had to call from the club doctor's phone and then Mel answered straight away.

This club has been rotten to the core since this man took over and the only good thing to come out of this absolute horror show is that he will no longer be anywhere near this football club.

Rooney doesn't like him and clearly has no time for him. The amount of effort, heart, passion, desire that these players, Rooney and the coaching staff have put in this season despite all the circumstances, all the issues. These have all been caused by one man.

If he was to takeover or be part of any consortium taking over that would be a smack in the face to all that these players have done. When he's put us in this position solely to reduce the debt he's caused.

The man is a spineless, gutless piece of work and I want him nowhere near this football club ever again.

So...you're a 'maybe'?

18 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

but we did get a free scarf and a free hot drink......

20 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

But don’t forget the roads…..and the viaducts…….but apart from that, what has MM ever done for us…..

18 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

If Mel remains involved with the club I will be deeply disappointed but I'd be forced to tolerate him. For me, the club is bigger than any individual and I'd my support would continue.

Personally, I can't see it happening. I doubt even Mel is thick skinned enough to welcome the prospect of the songs against him that would surely follow.

11 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

If Mel remains involved with the club I will be deeply disappointed but I'd be forced to tolerate him. For me, the club is bigger than any individual and I'd my support would continue.

That pretty much sums up my thoughts.

I'm very much a "Not a lot I can do about it" kind o' guy, to be fair.  
I'd be as disappointed in him being involved, as I am/have been when star players/fans favourites have left in the past.  Life... and supporting The Rams... goes on.  

50 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

This !! ???