The Administration Thread

Boycie

39 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I fear they will be standing by to make the big reveal at 1am on Sunday... and all of a sudden, the clocks rush forward, it's 2am, and we all bloody missed it!  ?

I'm sorry @86 Hair Islands, but I'm just going to have to laugh at my own joke... what's that like? 

???

EDIT:
Ooh... that's quite satisfying, actually!  ?

I have literally no idea what you are talking about ?

2 hours ago, Rev said:

He's fit as a butchers dog, ask @Mostyn6, who noted his muscular physique bulging against his clothing. 

You make it sound like he's on his last legs. 

As for the manager's, you know full well he sacked McClaren twice.

He certainly didn't put any obstacles in Rowetts way when Stoke made their move, either. He couldn't believe his luck, and probably bundled him into the car and drove him to Stoke himself.

The reality is, he got sick of losing cash hand over fist, not unreasonably, and placed us into administration to stem his losses. 

He had one job, and one job only as custodian, and that was to leave the club in no worse state than he found it.

He failed miserably in that, due to his ego, impatience and a bloody minded-ness that wouldn't accept a correction was needed. 

Funny how often my mind drifts back to Valentines day in 2015(?). When during breakfast, Mel took offence to me stating he undermined Clement by entering the dressing room. His response annoyed me a lot, something along the lines of “oh, so you want me to put in all my money and shut up? Not have a say?”, my reply, being keen to avoid claims of hypocrisy was “no, not at all, I don’t care if you dont spend anything, I demand better coaching and that manager to be allowed to do his job!”. 

after this, Mel told tales of Clement vetoing the Sako deal, tearing the gym down and alienating players to justify his trigger finger, then @Eddie muttered in his louded “my hearing aid is faulty” voice that “you should never have sacked McClaren!” ??

What the **** have Q actually been doing all this time it's beyond a joke now especially if we end up with a deal that lands us with a points deduction, we've lost x amount of players too while they've dragged their feet lining their fat pockets.

How hard is it to work out the debt, what needs to be paid and find out how much money three bidders have, should be weeks work not months. 

Oh well. Q work out who the preferred preferred bidder is this weekend, and tell EFL on Monday, EFL then ask Gibson if he's ok with them making a final decision at their meeting on Thursday. Announcement in 5 days and 20 hours. 5pm, 31/3/22.