The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Some good updates today.

Rooney is the person I look to, to gauge where we are at.

Previously he was being fed complete horse manure from the admins so I don't blame him for failed promises.

This time he will be getting updates from Kirchner and his very own agent.

If Rooney is confident then so am I...

For now ?

Look I think hopeful we shall be champions of league 1.

10 hours ago, Carnero said:

For what it's worth!

Judging by the comments of those that have read the update, it does appear to be reporting good news on all fronts - EFL wise and stadium wise.

I'm not paying £2.40 to find out though.

I was wondering .. if you share your bank details perhaps 10 willing souls ( me included ) would give you 24p each and you could then share with the rest of us ?

6 hours ago, roboto said:

Is this a parody account of the real Millenniumram? Signing up to post some false ITK to get our hopes up, before the real one comes in and brings us crashing back down to earth with a healthy dose of reality? ? 

Well, if you read what I put very carefully, they’ve only secured funding, they haven’t actually bought the ground yet. They could still pull out! And then we get liquidated.

More like it?

10 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Well, if you read what I put very carefully, they’ve only secured funding, they haven’t actually bought the ground yet. They could still pull out! And then we get liquidated.

More like it?

That's better.

Massive twitter huff about stadium deal collapsing from the council should be on everyone's bingo card.

On 28/04/2022 at 01:08, tinman said:

Nope

they can take an interest but as it’s a private transaction between two separate parties it’s nothing to do with them. 
having the value of an asset and a cost offs an asset are two different things. 
a players value is completely different to the price that may be paid during a transfer for example. 

As in players moving between Nottingham and Greece

41 minutes ago, r_wilcockson said:

SmartSelect_20220429-231459_Twitter.jpg

This is the most promising thing I’ve heard so far. Despite how well CK has been speaking, I had a doubt in my mind as to whether he could back it up and fund the club moving forward… well according to Steve Mc, he’s pretty much  funding all the nice to haves that the admins don’t want to fund already. Why would CK do that if he wasn’t confident of finalising the deal and moving forward?

Up the Rams.

6 minutes ago, twelveincher said:

This is the most promising thing I’ve heard so far. Despite how well CK has been speaking, I had a doubt in my mind as to whether he could back it up and fund the club moving forward… well according to Steve Mc, he’s pretty much  funding all the nice to haves that the admins don’t want to fund already. Why would CK do that if he wasn’t confident of finalising the deal and moving forward?

Up the Rams.

Or was it the lack of nice-to-haves that made them a band of brothers? CK already off to a bad start!