The Administration Thread

Boycie

56 minutes ago, BriggRam said:

Any chance someone can get BoroWill ducked off

To be fair respect them for coming on here and trying to misguidedly progress their own views, I don't have any issues with them continuing posting on here though I was always told that it was wrong to mock the afflicted......

32 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

To be fair respect them for coming on here and trying to misguidedly progress their own views, I don't have any issues with them continuing posting on here though I was always told that it was wrong to mock the afflicted......

It's hard enough on the rest of social media, Twitter particularly, without having to deal with 'clueless questioning' on our own forum. #COYR

33 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Bottom line is the claim. The guy starts from the belief a £40m+ claim for unproven and unprovable 'damages' held over a stricken club is perfectly reasonable, honestly intended, etc etc. I'm sick of arguing about that: we just need this to go to court or some sort of fast-track arbitration. If Gibson's going to insist on this course of action, despite the fact it's probably killing the club, then he needs to make his case in a formal setting. If he is really only interested in justice, and doesn't want to hurt the club, he should see the need to get this done as quickly as possible. 

4 hours ago, Boycie said:

Look out for the boss, he’s in the south stand with his home help.

He was in the North West corner. @DarkFruitsRam7 stood next to me in the South Stand and was a liittle unsteady because @David had tried to get him drunk before the match.

Is it called grooming when middle aged men ply young lads with drink?

12 minutes ago, Simo said:

I will literally let Mike Ashley shag my wife if he buys this club within the next week or so.

Has she consented?