Kelle Roos yeah?, he’s gone to Aberdeen init.

Heisenberg

Bids(?)

He's available for early release, never mind any bid that comes in for him. Roos is probably on shy of £10k a week, which makes him a good level sub keeper for most Championship clubs, but also one of our highest earners. 

Wish him all the best, he's been here for a long time, but his time here is definitely coming to an end. 

3 hours ago, Jram said:

I like Roos. You wouldn’t expect Tom Lawrence to perform like KDB so you can’t expect Roos to perform like Ederson 

When I see the keepers we play against, I actually think Roos is above average for this league. 

Didn’t realise he was out of contract in the summer- like so many 

This post about Roos is too sensible on a Derby fans site

Never understood why folk give Kelle such a hard time. Makes some howlers and perhaps the play-off one is something some find hard to forgive and It's true that he tends to be either pretty good or horrid, but I think he's more of the former than the latter. Clearly so do some of the better teams in the division and for me, that's quite telling.  

9 hours ago, whiteroseram said:

I don't want him to leave, but with RA not being miles behind and contract up, I expect we'd accept reasonable offers 

Ryan Allsop's contract is also up at the end of this season. So is Marhsall's.  So who else do you suggest? Fatty Foulkes?

46 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Ryan Allsop's contract is also up at the end of this season. So is Marhsall's.  So who else do you suggest? Fatty Foulkes?

I'm referring to the rest of this season. 

Next summer we'll either be under new ownership and able to slowly build (within an agreed budget) or we won't exist 

Good luck to him if he moves. Has had some terrible stick over the years but he is currently just about the best we have. He is a fantastic backup option for a well-funded club and if he's lucky he could get the dream Scott Carson role of being paid really well to travel all over Europe, mingle with some of the best players in football, but without the pressure of actually playing the game.

12 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Never understood why folk give Kelle such a hard time. Makes some howlers and perhaps the play-off one is something some find hard to forgive and It's true that he tends to be either pretty good or horrid, but I think he's more of the former than the latter. Clearly so do some of the better teams in the division and for me, that's quite telling.  

I don't have a problem with Kelle, but let's stop asking him to play it out from the back. It's not his strength.