Kelle Roos yeah?, he’s gone to Aberdeen init.

Heisenberg

sadly i dont think he will be the only one to go over the next few days

i am so glad clowes has lifted the mood slightly because if this was happening without his statement i would be so so gutted.

Shame to see Roos go. He would have been our number one next season for sure. Concerning that we have no senior goal keeper now.

Not sure who is a solid keeper, available on a free and willing to come to us in League 1. 

15 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

Shame to see Roos go. He would have been our number one next season for sure. Concerning that we have no senior goal keeper now.

Not sure who is a solid keeper, available on a free and willing to come to us in League 1. 

Mentioned him a few weeks ago Wayne Hennessy is looking for a club trying to cement a place in Wales World Cup squad would be a great signing for L1 

Edit just seen Pope might be leaving Burnley so that’s probably him staying

Edited by YouRams

14 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

Alex Smithies, Adam Davies, Jamal Blackman, Ben Hamer.

Or we could get someone on loan, such as Southampton's Bazunu, Man City's Trafford or Chelsea's Cumming, who all did quite well in L1 last season.

Disappointing news, always liked Roos. However after that critical error at Wembley a lot of fans have had doubts about him. Maybe it's a good thing for some of these players to move on. They had a good run but ultimately fell short of the ultimate objective. We can now look forwards to a having a fresh squad without the baggage of the failed promotion attempts and the other shenanigans of the Morris era. Sad, but maybe it's for the best. Good look Roos.

3 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Or we could get someone on loan, such as Southampton's Bazunu, Man City's Trafford or Chelsea's Cumming, who all did quite well in L1 last season.

Ben Hamer? You're joking aren't you?

Edited by Rammy03

57 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I thought Jamal Blackman could be a good option on a free, did well at Rotherham before I think and Huddersfield last season.
Any of those suggested could do the job, clearly a solid, experienced keeper is needed as one of many priorities.

2 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

I thought Jamal Blackman could be a good option on a free, did well at Rotherham before I think and Huddersfield last season.
Any of those suggested could do the job, clearly a solid, experienced keeper is needed as one of many priorities.

Had a good year at Sheff Utd a few seasons back too