I think Derby can stay up

B4ev6is

I think Derby county beat the drop to league one a lot of teams have written us saying we have no chance we just beat bourmonth and drew fulham 0-0 and with pressure off us now the lads looking so more confordance and more than match fulham and we have some winnable games coming up. Next up QPR at home after that Blackpool and then we got Bristol city away. I think we could get at least all 9 points from these games. 

And lads are feeding of the us Derby fans louder we are the better theh are playing and putting bodys on the line for us and Derby county. I think teams will be soon looking over shoulders at us.

So I say we help lads avoid the drop to league and really really really upset efl and than banker gibson.

Let's get pp rocking got QPR at home let the QPR players think oh god what has efl done here there fans are sticking by the team and they are not dived but togather standing as one. This not going to be easy one in fact let's make so they dont even want to play but just want QPR players want go stright back home.

Let's our players think oh wow they really really do have our back so lets do this they chant Derby fight till the end and they really really means this.

41 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I think Derby county beat the drop to league one a lot of teams have written us saying we have no chance we just beat bourmonth and drew fulham 0-0 and with pressure off us now the lads looking so more confordance and more than match fulham and we have some winnable games coming up. Next up QPR at home after that Blackpool and then we got Bristol city away. I think we could get at least all 9 points from these games. 

And lads are feeding of the us Derby fans louder we are the better theh are playing and putting bodys on the line for us and Derby county. I think teams will be soon looking over shoulders at us.

So I say we help lads avoid the drop to league and really really really upset efl and than banker gibson.

Let's get pp rocking got QPR at home let the QPR players think oh god what has efl done here there fans are sticking by the team and they are not dived but togather standing as one. This not going to be easy one in fact let's make so they dont even want to play but just want QPR players want go stright back home.

Let's our players think oh wow they really really do have our back so lets do this they chant Derby fight till the end and they really really means this.

I think they can too. No such thing as can’t. 

It's still a very long shot.

However, that's no reason to not be optimistic.

I'm just thinking in terms of goals along the way, obviously, +12 is the next target, but overhauling Barnsley is the first big challenge. If we get past them, then surely things look up as we see who's next.

We might also have benefited from an assumption from Bournemouth and Fulham that they'd show up and win.

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I think we could get at least all 9 points from these games. 

Yes we could and that would be amazing. But if it doesn’t happen, it’s not the end of the world. Just one one golden run of games before end of season and we’ll get close. We’ll have a better team after Jan, esp if Bielik is back. Key games are the 6 pointers and sadly we’ve had bad luck in those so far. 

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I had a fulham say to me that we had no chance I said we will stay up you wait and see.

This is what football should be.

Not amortisation, ffp, he said she said bull**it. Hopeful fans with pure love in their hearts for the club they just want to see succeed and give them joy. 

The Rams time will come B4ev6is, success will come.

4 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I’m with you every step of the way @B4ev6is and I love your optimism. 

I firmly believe we can get 7 points from our next 3 games just because we don’t have back to back games. We have at least 5 days break in between which gives our older players the exact rest they require and also helps us to prepare for games better. Just like the games around Xmas and new year, exactly what we need with more games rest. 

#fighttilltheend 

If we could replicate our form vs the top six against the rest we’d have a chance.

Unfortunately the results against the likes of Barnsley, Peterborough, Boro, Preston, Luton, Forest, Millwall and Brum has left a mountain to climb.

Those 8 games, a possible 24 points, saw us collect just 5 points. None of those sides will be top eight.