I think Derby can stay up

B4ev6is

On 26/11/2021 at 17:02, Chris_Martin said:

realistically we need at least 13/14 more wins from 27 games.

very very difficult but not impossible.

14 wins could be possible (14 home games and 13 away to go). We need to beat the teams in the bottom half of the table and win a big percentage of our home fixtures. QPR, Blackpool, Sheff Utd, Brum, Hull, P'boro, Millwall, Barnsley, Preston, Bristol and Cardiff at home are all winnable games. Away games that are possible winnable matches, Bristol, Cardiff, Reading, Forest, Swansea and QPR. We would have to pick up about 5 draws to finish the season on 48 points which might keep us up.

The way I see it, Peterboro and Barnsley are going to get relegated. So we need to look at Reading, Cardiff, Hull, Bristol, Sheff Utd, Preston, Forest and Luton. One or even two will have bad form for most of the season, we need to get results against these teams as well as pulling off some more results against sides at the top. We are not down until it's mathematically impossible to stay up.

We have won just 4 games all season. To stay up we will need a minimum of @ 40 points from 27 games but realistically @45. That requires about 13/14 wins from 27 games. Our tiny squad will get even more stretched with injuries and suspensions. The only good news is, although I think we won’t stay up. The players are playing like they think they can ??. If we go down, we will go down fighting and that bodes well for next season