Bad behaviour by Derby (& coventry) fans again

B4ev6is

Interesting comments on the Cov forum https://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/crowd-trouble.137677/

I think this poster has it about right

"lots of pocket money spent on stone island coats and cocaine mixed with catnip"

I don't know if it's a lockdown after affect or just times changing but there seems to be a lot of it going on, I've seen quite a few reports of fighting at different games, Bristol V Forest for one. I suspect it may start to calm when prople start getting 6'o clock wake ups and football bans.

I was about halfway up the stand in seat 3, so could see, mostly all through the  second half the amount of plastic bottles full that were throw from coventry across no man's land into the Derby fans, hitting them on the head, shoulder or back. The stewards did nothing, and neither did the police. No wonder the remove the lids when being sold, so must be a regular occurance.

So Derby fans returned fire

Then a coventry fan breaks out through the stewards and runs across no mans land to get to Derby fans and removed the netting. Police and stewards didn't do much.he must have given and received a few punches, but was out of my sight.

The coventry fans were very vocal and singing racist chants multiple times about a Derby fan in a green jacket.

The returning coventry fan got cuffed and taken away, when they finally arrived in force.

The Derby fans tried to do the same and break out to get to the coventry fans, and about 5 rows of about 20 fans pushed forward àlong the rows probably 20 feet, removed some netting but police arrived by then held them back and a hit with a truncheon stopped them, or the threat of it, along with pushing and shoving

After the game both sets of fans were looking for a ruck, and tried to do that on the grass Bank outside the stadium. Police held both sides back but again too slow.

The coventry fans threw bottles and mainly lengths of timber and sticks from the builders area fenced off in the car park

It remained a stand off for about 10 minutes until everyone started to disperse.

44 minutes ago, Shipley Ram said:

Interesting comments on the Cov forum https://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/crowd-trouble.137677/

I think this poster has it about right

"lots of pocket money spent on stone island coats and cocaine mixed with catnip"

I don't know if it's a lockdown after affect or just times changing but there seems to be a lot of it going on, I've seen quite a few reports of fighting at different games, Bristol V Forest for one. I suspect it may start to calm when prople start getting 6'o clock wake ups and football bans.

I had a read and its hilarious, every cliché from The Brimson Brothers handbook. I don't think a bit of argy bargy happens in Coventry too often but it seems they have there own branch of ultras, it's all very excitable over a piece of thrown wood, some damaged flags and some shouting.  

Many favourites but this is a good one

From what I’m being told is…

Derby came for a scrap in coventry

Derby started trouble outside and inside the ground

Derby got the hiding of their lifes

You don’t come to a city the size of Coventry and not expect some return for you behaviour rightly or wrongly. This is rough, tough city and if you think your going to behave like a prat and not expect a response your sadly mistaken.

German bombers limping back to France was a quote I head of the Derby fans today!

Coventry.

Where you see paw prints in human poo. 

It's got that 'welcome to Chernobyl 1986' vibe. 

There's more Staffordshire Bull Terriers called Tyson in Coventry than there are Muslims called Muhammad in Cairo. 

In Gaza they have an annual fund raising event to help the poverty in Coventry

You think they came to fight Derby fans? They only wanted their coins back. 

100% Coventry would make Neo completely regret taking the red pill. That poohole makes I Am Legend a documentary 

Nothing good ever goes there but the second you leave the concrete wasteland you've improved your health, wealth and career prospects. 

Dump. It's like if Doncaster and Luton had a baby. 

I know its petty in a way, but last time I was at Cov away there were grown men calling my (then 15 year old) sister a whore and asking her how much for a go on the way to the train station. I had to physically stop some of them trying to grab her. 

No sympathy. None at all.

Edited by JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta

9 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Coventry.

Where you see paw prints in human poo. 

It's got that 'welcome to Chernobyl 1986' vibe. 

There's more Staffordshire Bull Terriers called Tyson in Coventry than there are Muslims called Muhammad in Cairo. 

In Gaza they have an annual fund raising event to help the poverty in Coventry

You think they came to fight Derby fans? They only wanted their coins back. 

100% Coventry would make Neo completely regret taking the red pill. That poohole makes I Am Legend a documentary 

Nothing good ever goes there but the second you leave the concrete wasteland you've improved your health, wealth and career prospects. 

Dump. It's like if Doncaster and Luton had a baby. 

Roughest place I've been for a night out and there's been a lot.  Never seen bouncers at a Kebab shop before. Some really attractive women there with the ugliest blokes .  Seeing one sat with a bloke 20 years older than her, pushing a very greasy battered cod into his gob with his hand whilst surrounded by wooden forks, was a terrible waste.  Wish I'd found it at 18 rather than 35, I'd have been well in .  If your young, single, have opposable thumbs, don't grunt instead of speak and some teeth, then move there.  You can't fail to have a harem on tap with the home grown competition.

I went in to a pub on a council estate in Coventry with a girl who lived down there once. They found out I was a Derby Fan the whole pub burst into that Sky Blue poo song. It got quite a bit tense at that point but I managed to control myself and my alcohol intake and everything calmed down. I thought they were a good bunch of lads. That was 20 years ago. Could have got a dusting that day but may be the girl held them off. 

4 hours ago, CBRammette said:

Hope you're both ok and you still enjoyed the match

Yes I did but just not nice to see and makes me feel sad were many got stuck in situation were cant get out of the way.

Lucky we were out of shot but we had few idouts banging on our coach I frankly could not wait to leave.