Bad behaviour by Derby (& coventry) fans again

B4ev6is

9 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

There was more than just inflatable penis's in the away end at Stoke.

I would suggest the ones chucking plastic chairs outside the Harvester, letting off a smoke bomb in the concourse and throwing beer over each other may also be classed as penis's,

God, I'm getting old.......

Given that as a 64 year old female, I was very thoroughly searched, both my person and my bag, before I gained entry to the stadium at Stoke, I am amazed how these smoke bombs are getting into the ground.

They seem to be at least one at every away match this season. Do the people letting them off get ejected? Arrested? 

1 minute ago, angieram said:

Given that as a 64 year old female, I was very thoroughly searched, both my person and my bag, before I gained entry to the stadium at Stoke, I am amazed how these smoke bombs are getting into the ground.

They seem to be at least one at every away match this season. Do the people letting them off get ejected? Arrested? 

They probably get erected.

oh, sorry, you're talking about smoke bombs not inflatable penises.

6 minutes ago, angieram said:

I was let in without getting searched at all, seemingly the same for 2 in every 3 people entering around the same time as me.

2 minutes ago, I am Ram said:

I've heard of the Derby pensioners, hooligans the lot of them. At Stoke we had a Zimmerframe come through the bus window.

Not as daft as it sounds - I got talking to some geriatric ex-members of the Naughty Forty in a pub a couple of years ago - I wouldn't have put such behaviour beyond them even though most of them were late 60s at least. 

29 minutes ago, angieram said:

They are probably in somebody’s hand when they are searched 

On 23/10/2021 at 22:48, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I had a read and its hilarious, every cliché from The Brimson Brothers handbook. I don't think a bit of argy bargy happens in Coventry too often but it seems they have there own branch of ultras, it's all very excitable over a piece of thrown wood, some damaged flags and some shouting.  

Many favourites but this is a good one

From what I’m being told is…

Derby came for a scrap in coventry

Derby started trouble outside and inside the ground

Derby got the hiding of their lifes

You don’t come to a city the size of Coventry and not expect some return for you behaviour rightly or wrongly. This is rough, tough city and if you think your going to behave like a prat and not expect a response your sadly mistaken.

German bombers limping back to France was a quote I head of the Derby fans today!

This town is coming to be like a ghost town. Bands won't play no more, too much fighting on the dance floor, arggghhh, arghhhr...etc