Bad behaviour by Derby (& coventry) fans again

B4ev6is

13 hours ago, Shipley Ram said:

Interesting comments on the Cov forum https://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/crowd-trouble.137677/

I think this poster has it about right

"lots of pocket money spent on stone island coats and cocaine mixed with catnip"

I don't know if it's a lockdown after affect or just times changing but there seems to be a lot of it going on, I've seen quite a few reports of fighting at different games, Bristol V Forest for one. I suspect it may start to calm when prople start getting 6'o clock wake ups and football bans.

I've said it before. There's a much greater concentration of 16-18 year old lads in stoneys who have had a sniff and don't know where the (metaphorical) line is. They're the reason the atmosphere has been brilliant at times, but they're also the reason why it's overstepped the mark.

It's got duck all to do with politics. 

Young lads are on coke rather than drinking. It's everywhere. It's so cheap. That's the problem.

Bit of sniff and a fight with your mates against anybody else is the new Saturday night. 

Honestly, if you think 18 year old lads are catching a train to a poo hole, getting coked up and therefore thinking their harder than they actually are is down to populist politics, give your head a wobble.

It's called fighting powder for a reason. 

11 minutes ago, Norman said:

It's got duck all to do with politics. 

Young lads are on coke rather than drinking. It's everywhere. It's so cheap. That's the problem.

Bit of sniff and a fight with your mates against anybody else is the new Saturday night. 

Honestly, if you think 18 year old lads are catching a train to a poo hole, getting coked up and therefore thinking their harder than they actually are is down to populist politics, give your head a wobble.

It's called fighting powder for a reason. 

It used to be called Colombian Marching Powder. They must be cutting it with steroids these days, because I don't remember ever seeing Daniella Westbrook leading the ICF into battle and she used to hoover the stuff up like a Henry in a dustpile. 

Anyone trying to enter a football ground wearing Stone Island or one of those ridiculous looking jackets with goggles in the hood should be strip searched, including a full anal cavity inspection.

Then charge them an extra £100 to enter and made to bring their mum to sit next to. 

I have a bald patch and hair that's receding like the English coastline, even that doesn't come close to the embarrassment that I would feel leaving the house with a Stone Island badge slapped on my arm.

37 minutes ago, ketteringram said:

I don't go to away games. For those that do, how often do you see punches thrown etc , between fans, inside the stadium?

It’s not so much that but it’s their general behaviour. At Brentford a couple of seasons ago I and a mate went to our seats only to find a couple of these Stone Island wearing pipsqueaks sitting there initially refusing to budge. It was only when I basically told them I’d remove them myself that they eventually slouched off. It put me on edge because it could quite easily have gone wrong and while I can handle myself I shouldn’t have to get into this sort of crap with fellow Rams fans. They have no respect for other Derby fans, standing up all game in front of older people who have no option but to stand themselves even if they are physically struggling to do so and spending the entire match facing the nearest home fans giving it the big one. Something has got to be done because they are actively ruining decent Rams fans away days. Absolute ******** the lot of them.

2 hours ago, BaaLocks said:

I'll make one statement on this, as I appreciate this is a football thread in a football forum, but this is part of the society we have created in the past six or seven years - and it will get a whole lot worse before it gets better. People are angry and that anger comes out more and more, plus people with extreme views feel legitimised for the first time in a generation to openly vocalists those views. Football is just a very convenient place for it to be released.

I agree...

...that you only make one statement 

9 minutes ago, David said:

Anyone trying to enter a football ground wearing Stone Island or one of those ridiculous looking jackets with goggles in the hood should be strip searched, including a full anal cavity inspection.

Then charge them an extra £100 to enter and made to bring their mum to sit next to. 

I have a bald patch and hair that's receding like the English coastline, even that doesn't come close to the embarrassment that I would feel leaving the house with a Stone Island badge slapped on my arm.

I think you protest too much

I've got one from the 90's that I got as a Christmas present . Lovely arm badge and pure garibaldi red.  Never worn and vintage.  Message me if your interested.

Might have the odd Burberry and Ben Sherman shirt as well.  You know you want too.

24 minutes ago, Crewton said:

It used to be called Colombian Marching Powder. They must be cutting it with steroids these days, because I don't remember ever seeing Daniella Westbrook leading the ICF into battle and she used to hoover the stuff up like a Henry in a dustpile. 

She never had a nose for being with the ICF...Picture to prove it, She shoveled some much up there it collapsed her Septum...god damn brain dead these vermin.

image.png.fc7ecf82836e2a86d9f6ba96138aef9a.png

Just now, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I think you protest too much

I've got one from the 90's that I got as a Christmas present . Lovely arm badge and pure garibaldi red.  Never worn and vintage.  Message me if your interested.

Might have the odd Burberry and Ben Sherman shirt as well.  You know you want too.

I would rather go in a garibaldi red tutu and nipple tassels, but thanks anyway 

18 minutes ago, David said:

C.P. JACKETS: WHY THE GOGGLES?

By Repertoire Fashion / May 16th, 2017 / There are currently 0 comments

First designed in the 1980’s, C.P Company’s iconic goggle jacket, originally created for the Italian Mille Migla off road race, has remained a cult menswear piece to this day.

Throughout the company’s history, founder Massimo Osti was determined to create ‘what does not yet exist’.
Drawing inspiration from the protective hoods and anti-gas masks used by the army – Osti created several prototypes for his goggle jacket. Mirroring the functionality of the Swiss Field jacket,
the carefully crafted shell protected the wearer from mud and rain, whilst the pocket system allowed gear and supplies to be carried.
These historical influences gave him the idea of moving the lenses from the collar to the hood itself, creating the current goggle jacket that symbolizes the labels ethos: Function and use.

Maybe some of the lads do off road races as a hobby ?

1 hour ago, ketteringram said:

I don't go to away games. For those that do, how often do you see punches thrown etc , between fans, inside the stadium?

Never!

Been punched dozens of times... but that's not the same as seeing the punch coming!   ?

*I'm lying... it's only about 9 times!
**I'm painting a false picture... I ain't been away for years!  
*** Still funny though!