Steve Gibson trying to liquidate Derby

Carl Sagan

3 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

If if Woolworths was the centre of a community for 32,000+++ families. 

and, this may sound a little entitled, but who the duck are Wycombe?!?

The side that cheated their way to promotion .  They'll say they were the rules in place and we just used them in the best way possible.  That's cheating it seems ,  Sue them or send in the carpet bombers thats the way we do things now.

6 hours ago, Eddie said:

The Blackpool fans' approach was to indulge in peaceful disruption of a game. They smuggled in hundreds of tennis balls and oranges, then at a predetermined moment, threw them onto the pitch causing a disruption in play. Might be a consideration for a televised game?

How about broccoli in the 21st minute at the red dogs council tip on saturday

Forgive me as if this has been mentioned before but how about a 'DCFC Supporters March' starting from the Market Place to Pride Park. Should be light traffic on a Sunday morning and would only take 30 minutes or so, enough time for a beer before and at the ground prior to kick off. Would one of the Supporters Groups be able to manage it? It would certainly show the national media and its on Sky too. All power to our cause! 

22 minutes ago, Oldben said:

I'm glad that mps are responding positively and have called for an immediate meeting with the efl over the Derby situation.

They will conned by the efl who will say “sell players and dcfc can be safe”.  

Until they decide that we are well and truly relegated 

As regards the debt efl asking is derbys debt concerns me, as efl ought to know.

Would i be correct in thinking that if its business debt and non football debt, then boro and Wycombe can be added as potential creditors but if its football debt, then it means they can't be added as creditors.

1 hour ago, Oldben said:

I'm glad that mps are responding positively and have called for an immediate meeting with the efl over the Derby situation.

It's great but what worries me is how much they really understand the situation in the context of everything the EFL has done and whether they'll just get the wool pulled over their eyes with the EFL's usual complete oblox spin. 

Could one of the fan groups launch a legal action against Boro & Wycombe on grounds their vexatious legal actions have caused emotional distress to a significant number of our fans? 

If it was run through a fans' organisation, the fact the club is in administration would make no difference, and the EFL couldn't do anything about it.

Probably a non-starter, but its a thought.

2 hours ago, Woodypecker said:

Fresh publicity poster from MFC.

It's a nasty, nasty parasite. Horrible, isn't it?

We should commission a giant flag, and give it a debut at Middlesbrough.

Parasite Steve Gibson.jpg

Lepidoptera.... a moth, hardly a parasite.

Try Pyroglyphidae.... a dust mite, much more Gobson like, includes pubes too.

image.png.94ab6ec7026ce0a1ed50699fde4d74fc.png

2 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

I wonder how proud Boro fans are of their owner, for doing all he can to put another football club out of existence?

Much the same as any other club’s fans would be I’d imagine. A % of muppets and a % of proper football fans. 

We shouldn’t conflate genuine fans with their club’s fcukwit owners.

5 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

I wonder how proud Boro fans are of their owner, for doing all he can to put another football club out of existence?

I had a peek on a Boro forum the other day and most agree we cheated (we did) but most think their run of form and finishing 7th was down to Pulis. They were quiet level headed.