Steve Gibson trying to liquidate Derby

Carl Sagan

5 minutes ago, WestLondonRam said:

Has anyone checked Boro's accounts yet? 

35 Million Loss for 2020 accounts

35 + Mill on 2021 Un-Submitted accounts. 

Only 1 More Season and they need a 9 point Deduction correct? 

Unless (god forbid) they get promoted...

I will apologize if this point has all ready been posted or if I have the figures wrong.

I believe Boro are claiming 45 million because they had a 1 in 4 chance of winning 180 million the full amount, However they never had a 1 in 4 chance to 45 million they would have a 1 in 4 chance of winning 180 million

If there claim was for the full 180 million it would have held a lot more weight, by only claiming for 45 million makes no sense at all because they are admitting they wouldn't have got promoted as it never been the case were all 4 clubs agreed to an equal amount.

Which leaves them only able to claim for lost money from one home play off game and at a push a losing trip to Wembley and comes nowhere near 45 million. Admitting they would have failed in the play off's takes any loss of revenue down to at best 3-4 million.

With Wackum Wounderers don't all clubs sign up to a code of conduct each year to agree to the EFL rules, by making this claim aren't they disagreeing with the rules of EFL and ripping up there agreement to the EFL's code of conduct and effectively resigning from the league.

12 minutes ago, WestLondonRam said:

Has anyone checked Boro's accounts yet? 

35 Million Loss for 2020 accounts

35 + Mill on 2021 Un-Submitted accounts. 

Only 1 More Season and they need a 9 point Deduction correct? 

That would make them confirmed CHEATS then wouldn’t it ? To go with probably another 8 clubs who would all have statements made about them with the words CHEATS 

2 minutes ago, Indy said:

Don’t know if anyone has shared this, but it looks like Nixon has read the room and sees the EFL and Boro positions as ridiculous. Hopefully that will see us getting some more sympathetic coverage in the nationals. 

C12F62A5-CC8B-4F62-AF2C-723C15711350.jpeg

From that tweet I just presume Nixon listened to Dawes/Couhig the heavyweight interview that will no doubt become a film classic in years to come.

3 minutes ago, Indy said:

Don’t know if anyone has shared this, but it looks like Nixon has read the room and sees the EFL and Boro positions as ridiculous. Hopefully that will see us getting some more sympathetic coverage in the nationals. 

Aided by Ed, even Couhig was largely interviewing himself last night; asking and answering his own questions!

1 hour ago, Indy said:

Never thought I'd say this but Nixon is reporting on this very well at the minute, in my opinion.

Percy, on the other hand, I've lost all respect for- willfully pedaling EFL propaganda thanks to getting scoops directly from Trevor Birch's office...

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

From that tweet I just presume Nixon listened to Dawes/Couhig the heavyweight interview that will no doubt become a film classic in years to come.

I think he might be referring to the Q&A style statements from both the EFL and Boro. Where they weren’t actually questions asked of them, they ridiculously asked themselves the questions and then answered them.

Just now, RandomAccessMemory said:

I think he might be referring to the Q&A style statements from both the EFL and Boro. Where they weren’t actually questions asked of them, they ridiculously asked themselves the questions and then answered them.

Definitely. I think this was out yesterday afternoon - after the boro statement, but before the couhig interview aired. 

1 hour ago, Maxwell Baxter said:

I will apologize if this point has all ready been posted or if I have the figures wrong.

I believe Boro are claiming 45 million because they had a 1 in 4 chance of winning 180 million the full amount, However they never had a 1 in 4 chance to 45 million they would have a 1 in 4 chance of winning 180 million

If there claim was for the full 180 million it would have held a lot more weight, by only claiming for 45 million makes no sense at all because they are admitting they wouldn't have got promoted as it never been the case were all 4 clubs agreed to an equal amount.

Which leaves them only able to claim for lost money from one home play off game and at a push a losing trip to Wembley and comes nowhere near 45 million. Admitting they would have failed in the play off's takes any loss of revenue down to at best 3-4 million.

With Wackum Wounderers don't all clubs sign up to a code of conduct each year to agree to the EFL rules, by making this claim aren't they disagreeing with the rules of EFL and ripping up there agreement to the EFL's code of conduct and effectively resigning from the league.

One of the weird things about the £100m game or however much the Play Off final is deemed to be worth is that it's only one side of the coin. People always seem to forget the £100m in wages and transfers that will be spent in the event of promotion. Remembering the Middlesborough have greatly overspent for getting on for 30 years now, one would imaging they wouldn't be shy of chucking money at the situation. They haven't lost a penny because of DCFC, they have simply missed out on a lot or revenue and even more expense....

1 minute ago, Mihangel said:

One of the weird things about the £100m game or however much the Play Off final is deemed to be worth is that it's only one side of the coin. People always seem to forget the £100m in wages and transfers that will be spent in the event of promotion. Remembering the Middlesborough have greatly overspent for getting on for 30 years now, one would imaging they wouldn't be shy of chucking money at the situation. They haven't lost a penny because of DCFC, they have simply missed out on a lot or revenue and even more expense....

Exactly. I have said before that upon relegation from the PL Bournemouth had lost £94m. They recouped a fair bit through player sales like Ake etc but nevertheless the PL isn't all its cracked up to be for the majority.

New MFC Statement:

Is Steve Gibson Handsome?

Yes, Steve Gibson is a very good looking man who doesn't have hair that resembles pibic hair.

Is Steve Gibson in the right?

Of course he is.

Is Derby wrong?

Of course.

Is a claim the same as a debt?

Yes.

Should Derby pay MFC and beg for the mercy of Steve Gibson?

Yes.

Has Steve Gibson suffered erectile disfunction since MFC finished 7th in 2019?

No absolutely not.

Always worth remembering that Gibsons Middlesbrough with parachute payments failed to get more points than 7th that season where we finished 6th - he’s constantly trying to hide his own failings which just shows up in how many times he is spouting on about suing others all the time just like on a football pitch when Warnock always blames the referee or an opponent player because they didn’t get the result because they weren’t good enough.

15 minutes ago, YorkshireRam said:

Never thought I'd say this but Nixon is reporting on this very well at the minute, in my opinion.

Percy, on the other hand, I've lost all respect for- willfully pedaling EFL propaganda thanks to getting scoops directly from Trevor Birch's office...

I'm just wondering what Percy's story will be on Friday

11 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

They're fine due to Covid related adjustments

In the short term yes, but their parachute payments have now come to an end. Are they really going to reduce their losses to £2-3m per season from now on though? I can't see that happening. Is their claim against us just a desperate attempt to claw back some of that lost income?