Operation Fill the Ground v Swansea

sage

I didnt buy a season ticket as someone crashed into my car a couple of weeks back and I had to use that money to pay for repairs! Currently just buying tickets to the games I can go to, I can't make the reading game, but will be at the qpr game on 2nd.

How do i gift a ticket to someone for the reading game? 

On 20/09/2021 at 13:04, Boycie said:

Going back to my problem this weekend.  If anyone does need tickets printing off, maybe people could offer to print for folk who don’t have printers too?

I’d be willing to print off for anyone in Belper.  I’m on the ball now.

I can print tickets off to anybody in St, Austell. For anybody else (which is everybody), email then to me, then I can print them off for you, then i can scan them into my computer and email them to you to print off. Job done.

Quick big up for the much criticised ticket office.... Sent them a e mail about a issue purchasing tickets for next two games had a phone call back within 10 minutes saying it was sorted and I should not have a problem going forward has they were in the process of sending out season ticket cards. 

Edited by Rambalin

Got two tickets, last home match was pre COVID Feb or March 2020- was a season ticket holder for a number of years. Not been this season due to combination of other commitments, apathy about attending events after COVID and unhappiness with how the club is run but the club needs the fans now.

COYR

51 minutes ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

Got two tickets, last home match was pre COVID Feb or March 2020- was a season ticket holder for a number of years. Not been this season due to combination of other commitments, apathy about attending events after COVID and unhappiness with how the club is run but the club needs the fans now.

COYR

Came on to post my update, it's pretty much this almost word for word!