Operation Fill the Ground v Swansea

sage

30 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Might be an idea for a forum meet up. I would imagine there'd be some interest if someone wanted to organise a box or even just a table or two in McFarland's Bar?

Just made initial/informal enquiry for a box, so hopefully will get some pointers on that some time soon.

If anyone else opts for a table anywhere, I'd be interested in chipping in for a seat... assuming you are really, really desperate to make the numbers up, that is!  ?

2 hours ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

For tonight’s league match at Coventry v Peterborough you can get tickets from the ground up until till 6.30 for a 7.45 kick off and Coventry still have matches where you can pay at cash turnstiles.

It really is desperate that the administrators sort out the ticketing situation ASAP……….cashflow lads, cashflow!

The Administrators need to hear that - can we link it through Rams Trust? How do we communicate to Rams Trust? Are they a secret society? 

On 22/09/2021 at 10:48, NottsRam said:

Our household is isolating and wont be able to go to the Reading game.  I would be happy to gift our seats rather than them be empty.  One adult, one under 12.  Obviously this doesn't add to the clubs income but might encourage someone to but Swansea tickets after. 

This offer still stands if someone wants the tickets let me know.  Free of charge but maybe buy something at the ground or even better buy a Swansea ticket.

11 minutes ago, HorsforthRam said:

In an age of convenience, it’s a shame that Derby make it hard to buy a casual ticket 

Coventry City Chief Executive Dave Boddy July 2021.

We will however continue to provide cash turnstiles on matchdays, as we know that this is a convenient ticket purchasing method for fans and works as a Club in us providing a quick and easy way to buy on a matchday.

Surprising what you can do with the right Chief Executive!

7 minutes ago, benjo said:

Anyone know why it is one ticket per fan ID on general sale? I’ve got some spaces on some driver cpc courses my company runs and want to buy a ticket for anyone who books on. I wonder if this concept would work for any other businesses.

My understanding is that every ticket has to be linked to a fan ID. So if your mate happens to be visiting for a few days and wants to go, I think you have to register them first? Don’t know how it works at the ticket office?