Operation Fill the Ground v Swansea

sage

21 hours ago, DJAY said:

Just been online and it's stating that there are 'No Events Found' for this match! Was just going in to check on the cost of a ticket to see if I could contribute, whilst also looking to claim my season ticket for this match. Find it weird with only 9 days to go that they aren't available yet.

20 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Brilliant. We are coming up. 

20 hours ago, Johnnyoj said:

I will be there if they decide to put any tickets for sale

20 hours ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Yes, actually selling tickets might be key here! 

20 hours ago, loweman2 said:

any idea when the tickets go on sale ? i am going to get a couple extra for my lads mates but got to get in asap to buy tickets next to me as they are under 12

19 hours ago, SFox1993 said:

Cant even reserve my bloody season tickets seats... wtf

19 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

I can’t come over,  but will be getting  my son and his mate a ticket and would also like putting on the list to buy a ticket for someone please @sage

(when do they come out, I checked this morning and they aren’t for sale yet?) 

I am coming over for the WBA and Stoke games at Christmas…if we still have a club by then 

18 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

It doesn't seem possible to get tickets on the website.

18 hours ago, sawley_ram said:

I haven't posted on this forum since March 2020 before Covid hit, however the current situation with my club and this very thread have made me log back in and join in. This is a great chance for us to show our support during what is a really low time in DCFC's history. We generally have great home support as the stats show, but we can send a huge message by filling our ground and making noise non-stop. 

Can we buy tickets if we are non-season ticket holders? I will be there as will my Dad (original Popside Ram from the 1970/71 season), and I'm going to drag my fiancée down who - being a Derby lass - can make her voice heard after a couple of Strongbow and blacks. 

Bring it.

18 hours ago, sawley_ram said:

I can't get onto the site at work (it's on the blocked list), so wasn't able to confirm. Thanks for confirming gives me time to rally up some more of us.

18 hours ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Me and my lad would normally go on our own. When we came back on Saturday, the missus and daughter instantly said they want to go to the next home game. 

We will buy tickets for them two and my gift will go to my mum who struggles to pay for match tickets nowadays. She hasn’t been to a game for over 2 years so she’s really looking forward to it. 

14 hours ago, SillyBilly said:

I am happy to buy someone a ticket too or put in for a crowd fund to buy tickets? Too far for me to travel and working but I would love to do my bit to help fill the ground and show the world what the word community means in Derby.

14 hours ago, TomBustler1884 said:

I'm hoping to get a ticket if they're ever put on sale

14 hours ago, Ram1988 said:

When do match tickets go on sale? 

1 hour ago, Kinder said:

Are tickets on sale yet? There are 5 of us wanting to go but on the website, under Tickets, the only option seems to be Home tickets and bar passes. When I click on that it says No events found. Any ideas?

20 minutes ago, David said:

Tickets now on sale. 

For all those offering to buy tickets for other people they don't know, hang fire a minute as it lppks like I will have to match you with someone with a Fan id and an email address. 

This is a great initiative and I hope we can get a really good attendance vs reading. The club needs all the money it can get so I hope it definitely takes off.  I can't go to this one as I have teaching at Uni in Leeds on that day and I'll be a bit too knackered to attend. 

Managed to get my brother to come along (who never does midweek games due to working the early shifts at a warehouse). So that's me, the father, my brother, the other half and I'm asking a few others this evening. I'll keep checking the website when I get home from work and get them purchased. Hoping to get East Stand somewhere (nearer the away fan corner).

Shaping up to be a proper night this, not just for us the supporters but also the lads on the pitch putting a shift in and the men and women who earn their living with Derby County.

Edited by sawley_ram

1 minute ago, sawley_ram said:

Managed to get my brother to come along (who never does midweek games due to working the early shifts at a warehouse). So that's me, the father, my brother, the other half and I'm asking a few others this evening. I'll keep checking the website when I get home from work and get them purchased. Hoping to get East Stand somewhere (nearer the away fan corner).

Shaping up to be a proper night this, not just for us the supporters but also the lads on the pitch putting a shift in and the men and women who earn their living with Derby County.

You/they will need to set up fan ID's for each person, if they don't already have one.