Operation Fill the Ground v Swansea

sage

This is a marvellous idea, well done. I would be happy to buy someone a ticket.

Let's make this a thing, let's try and get as many people through the gates for next few weeks, it could truly make a difference. It could keeps us ticking over paying people a bit longer, it could be that tipping point that convinces someone that we're a worthwhile investment....

Am I being dumb? Can I buy a ticket for someone on my ID or am I limited to just my season ticket which I’ve already redeemed? And if I can buy another ticket there is no way of doing it unless the person I’m buying it for has a fan ID? 

Can someone advise and let me know what I’m doing wrong. Cheers 

1 minute ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Am I being dumb? Can I buy a ticket for someone on my ID or am I limited to just my season ticket which I’ve already redeemed? And if I can buy another ticket there is no way of doing it unless the person I’m buying it for has a fan ID? 

I think they need a fan ID for you to allocate it to

23 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

As @CBRammette has said. Yes that is correct, plus of course tickets don't go on General Sale until tomorrow.

30 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

They need to be registered, so you need two email addresses. Handy tip: if you use Gmail you can put full stops in your email address and it still gets sent to you. So if you have an address like dcfc.fans@gmail.com you could use d.c.f.c.fans@gmail.com and the sign in page thinks it's different, but you don't need to make a new account. 

I know im being a bit special here 

but how do i buy a ticket for the reading game for my 6 yo daughter

iv got a fan id but shes never been and obviously hasnt got one or an email address.. do i have to register her ? 

it says one ticket per fan id but can i buy a junior ticket on top of mine?

is the ticket office actually open? 

Edited by NottsRam77

45 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

I know im being a bit special here 

but how do i buy a ticket for the reading game for my 6 yo daughter

iv got a fan id but shes never been and obviously hasnt got one or an email address.. do i have to register her ? 

it says one ticket per fan id but can i buy a junior ticket on top of mine?

is the ticket office actually open? 

We had this debate on the 'stupid ticket system' thread. Yes you have to create an email address for your daughter and hopefully it will get sent to that account but there's a way of getting it back to yours but not sure how. See above.