Operation Fill the Ground v Swansea

sage

6 minutes ago, Igorwasking said:

I’ve no family left in Derby, but I will pay for a ticket for anyone on here that can’t afford it. Would be my pleasure. Please reply and I will make it happen. 

Also off to the club shop to buy some tat I don’t need!

Jesus - the merchandise is awful. Just bought a mug, a poster (which I will frame) and another shirt. Why don’t we sell framed pictures of our most historic moments? Opportunity missed.

Convinced a work mate to get a ticket for Reading, be his first time this season. My brother lives away now so midweek games are a struggle so mum is having his ticket. If we sell out midweek it will be impressive but it’s definitely more of a challenge. 

Swansea however, mum and my brothers girlfriend are going, and I’ve convinced 3 mates who haven’t been for years, 2 of whom don’t even support Derby (both glory supporters) to get tickets, that’s 5 additional tickets. 

I think Swansea will definitely sell out.

2 hours ago, Rev said:

Another way to help out, is to treat yourself to a hospitality upgrade for an upcoming home game.

Makes an ideal early Christmas present for a loved one or best friend, and the mark up on them will really help the club out.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/hospitality

This is a very good idea. I've never done one of these and I've always wanted to give it a go.

Anyone else who has thought the same thing, well now is the time

I have been thinking about this. You would have thought that the club has email addresses of everyone who went to Wembley and more besides. I think a well crafted mail shot probably involving quotes from Rooney, Davies and Jamie thras might persuade more to sign up to this.

The problem on here is that we all care and will go anyway. I guess that all of us season ticket holders need to persuade 1 or 2 more to get tickets. I don’t think the casual supporter knows the impact this could have. Coupled with COVID and the ticket office fiasco, along with disillusionment about how the club has been run, it becomes more difficult, especially for a midweek game against Reading.

Still, we can but try as lots on here have. I think Rooney and the players deserve all the support they can get. 

COYR

7 minutes ago, ossieram said:

I posted on one of the Derby pages on Facebook earlier that there was over 10,000 tickets left for the Reading game   the first reply was "and your point is"

Wtf? 

Are the knob heads completely oblivious to the positive and productive movement others are trying to make?

Or they just saying controversial stuff on the Internet which is so original and cool

Edited by Alpha

3 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Wtf? 

Are the knob heads completely oblivious to the positive and productive movement others are trying to make?

Or they just saying controversial stuff on the Internet which is so original and cool

T'was ever thus.

They'll be back in a few years.

I pity those who don't have the relationship with DCFC that I do. My passion does wane from time to time, but I'm in for life and I know it deep down.

They are the poorer for their fickle nature.

17 minutes ago, ossieram said:

I posted on one of the Derby pages on Facebook earlier that there was over 10,000 tickets left for the Reading game   the first reply was "and your point is"

Fair weather "fans", keyboard warriors that only want to know when Wembley tickets are out, or when we're at home to Man U