Operation Fill the Ground v Swansea

sage

This is the most important thing we can do. Create some income to limit redundancies and player sales, make us attractive to purchasers and support the team.

If you haven't got a season ticket, buy a match ticket. 

If you have a got a season ticket , encourage a mate to come or if you can afford it, gift a ticket to a mate. 

Encourage friends and family to come. 

If you can afford it and know someone who can't afford to go, gift them a ticket for this game.

If you live too far away and can afford it, gift a mate or family member from home,

If you are thinking of coming and have kids, bring them along.

Do whatever we can to fill the ground v Reading.

We've been let down but now it's our time, our time to stand up and save our club.

I would willingly buy 2adult or 1 adult plus 2 child tickets to gift to someone who can’t afford it. But how do I find that person as I don’t want to give it to someone just taking advantage?

the only family I have left in the area can afford to pay for themselves when circumstances allow them to go!

21 minutes ago, archram said:

I would willingly buy 2adult or 1 adult plus 2 child tickets to gift to someone who can’t afford it. But how do I find that person as I don’t want to give it to someone just taking advantage?

the only family I have left in the area can afford to pay for themselves when circumstances allow them to go!

I had been thinking about this, the only thing I can think of is, if someone genuinely can't afford to go, but wants to, give me a PM in strict confidence and I will pair you with someone who is in a position to gift you a ticket. 

How does that sound?

It's no guarantee, but it is someone off this community, 

Edited by sage

6 minutes ago, sage said:

I had been thinking about this, the only thing I can think of is, if someone genuinely can't afford to go, but wants to, give me a PM in strict confidence and I will pair you with someone who is in a position to gift you a ticket. 

How does that sound?

That sounds ok @sage you are a longtime trusted poster so I would go with any recommendation from you.

54 minutes ago, sage said:

How does that sound?

Could also reach out to some local football teams/youth groups if there's an excess of those coming forward to buy tickets.

Just now, atherstoneram said:

Don't you have to register any longer with the club to get tickets so that track and trace can be used if needed? or am i looking at it wrong.

I'm pretty sure you can't get pinged at a game, but if a notification does come through, that could be passed on. 

Have just booked flights (from Iceland) for Swans game and the double header in Feb v P'boro and Millwall.

Hate the position the club finds itself in and sincerley sorry that I cannot do more from afar, but really encouraged in how the fans are coming together and showing unity.

We can but hope that the club come out the otherside and that we can still watch on from the terraces, wherever we are.

COYR

1 hour ago, sage said:

This is the most important thing we can do. Create some income to limit redundancies and player sales, make us attractive to purchasers and support the team.

If you haven't got a season ticket, buy a match ticket. 

If you have a got a season ticket , encourage a mate to come or if you can afford it, gift a ticket to a mate. 

Encourage friends and family to come. 

If you can afford it and know someone who can't afford to go, gift them a ticket for this game.

If you live too far away and can afford it, gift a mate or family member from home,

If you are thinking of coming and have kids, bring them along.

Do whatever we can to fill the ground v Reading.

We've been let down but now it's our time, our time to stand up and save our club.

Brilliant @sage

9 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Going back to my problem this weekend.  If anyone does need tickets printing off, maybe people could offer to print for folk who don’t have printers too?

I’d be willing to print off for anyone in Belper.  I’m on the ball now.

And then you find out you have run out of ink ?