Operation Fill the Ground v Swansea

sage

1 minute ago, uttoxram75 said:

Convinced an old mate to get a ticket for Reading. He generally makes about 3 games a season but he's committed to home games until Christmas at least.

I reckon he'll get the bug and be chasing away fans back to the station in no time. He's 62.

We might be able to find him a place in our back four if Jagielka and Davies leave?

11 hours ago, oomarkwright said:

We had this debate on the 'stupid ticket system' thread. Yes you have to create an email address for your daughter and hopefully it will get sent to that account but there's a way of getting it back to yours but not sure how. See above. 

Well thats just daft isnt it 

5 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

The website doesnt appear to have updated as wont allow me to purchase any other tickets than, so have rung up the ticket office, was on hold for only five minutes and have now booked two extra tickets for each of the Reading and Swansea games to take my lads two mates, so be patient !!

Was that without additional customer numbers loweman?

39 minutes ago, sage said:

An interview with me will be on Radio Derby between 6 and 7 this evening. I'm not going to go into the gift a ticket idea, just going to encourage people to go and bring others 

Hark at you on the radio. Don't let fame change you

3 minutes ago, Frogram said:

I bought my ticket for Swansea online this morning , East Lower F . My once yearly trip to the UK , and my birthday coincides with the match ! 

A Ram, A Swan, and a Frog, all under one roof?... ooh no... forget the roof now!

Mel should have opened a friggin' zoo!  He'd have been quids in!   ?

#EIEIEIO, off to the reptile house we go...