Operation Fill the Ground v Swansea

sage

Could we retrospectively add a poll to this thread to gauge how many people who previously were staying away, not fussed etc about games this season are now going to come back to give whatever pennies they can to the club? Was thinking of doing it but felt this would be the best place. 

Couple of my friends who didn’t want to give a penny to Morris have now changed their tune and realised Derby county needs them - one has just bought a season ticket.

Time for the fans who can afford to, or aren’t avoiding big crowds due to COVID to come back and seperate Derby county from the off field issues -

Derby County is on the pitch and in the stands. UTRs 

Nice work @sageI woke up despondant but this (and B4's posts) have fired me up. Im in, I won't be able to get the train home, unless I leave at half time, so I'll have to stay at my mum's house. The last time I had this sort of feeling about a game was Ted's testimonial.

My Mrs is struggling to get the whole tribal thing, but the tribe has called. COYR

3 minutes ago, Kinder said:

Are tickets on sale yet? There are 5 of us wanting to go but on the website, under Tickets, the only option seems to be Home tickets and bar passes. When I click on that it says No events found. Any ideas?

Not yet, but hopefully any day now. Keep checking.