Operation Fill the Ground v Swansea

sage

Administrators have just said that an extra 5000 tickets sold will make a massive difference to keeping the short term cash flow running, priority is to pay off HMRC who will hopefully do as they did for Wigan and Bolton and accept 25p or 30p in the pound, they are getting finance together to pay that off, making us very attractive to purchase !! so come on lets do our bit for our club !!! winning this is far bigger than winning at Wembley so dust off your shirts and get buying tickets all those that clammered for a ticket to London and the streets that were paved with gold !!!!

this is no fairytale its real so get behind our club !! COYR !!!!!!!!!!!

13 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

Administrators have just said that an extra 5000 tickets sold will make a massive difference to keeping the short term cash flow running, priority is to pay off HMRC who will hopefully do as they did for Wigan and Bolton and accept 25p or 30p in the pound, they are getting finance together to pay that off, making us very attractive to purchase !! so come on lets do our bit for our club !!! winning this is far bigger than winning at Wembley so dust off your shirts and get buying tickets all those that clammered for a ticket to London and the streets that were paved with gold !!!!

Btw how do you dust off all those shirts you’ve got? Mrs. @loweman2? ? 

1 hour ago, loweman2 said:

Dont hmrc have to be paid off in full as a now they are first priority creditor? 

Edited by NottsRam77

I thought Cutch made a good point in the latest @Steve Bloomer's Washing pod about the HMRC issue. The fact that we have a massive outstanding tax bill isn't just financially problematic; it's also morally indefensible. Plenty of people moan about big corporations not paying their fair share of taxes, but a business the size of ours should fall into that category too.

I suppose we've got to negotiate with HMRC to save the club now, but the fact we're even being forced into that position is terrible.

I'm just glad there's so much positivity amongst the fanbase at the minute.

I think that a lot depends on Saturday's performance. If the team give 100 per cent and can come away with something then fans who are maybe unsure about going to the Reading game should be there with renewed optimism. Lose heavily or an abject performance will not swell the ranks on Wednesday by much. Either way I will be excited to see anything over 25000 +.  Anything towards the 28000 mark would show the EFL that they really do need us to survive to showcase hopefully (and I mean hopefully) their precious Championship! UTR

I'm not buying anyone a ticket, it's too hard to organise in the current situation.

Get the fanpark open early, and I'll be first in queue to drink my bodyweight in crap beer to contribute.

Glad to help out.

Another way to help out, is to treat yourself to a hospitality upgrade for an upcoming home game.

Makes an ideal early Christmas present for a loved one or best friend, and the mark up on them will really help the club out.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/hospitality

Edited by Rev

37 minutes ago, Rev said:

I'm not buying anyone a ticket, it's too hard to organise in the current situation.

Get the fanpark open early, and I'll be first in queue to drink my bodyweight in crap beer to contribute.

Glad to help out.

Another way to help out, is to treat yourself to a hospitality upgrade for an upcoming home game.

Makes an ideal early Christmas present for a loved one or best friend, and the mark up on them will really help the club out.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/hospitality

I don't think it will be...It hasn't been yet. Was it open V stoke? I went to the Brunswick because I ended up in the Yard pre-Boro and it was £5 a pint! I would pay £5 for a good beer...but...

23 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

I can't belive we still have over 10,000 tickets left.

Come everyone buy a ticket and support our club !

My sons have moved this year to University and a London job so to balance I’m bringing 2 friends who don’t usually come to Derby. We all need to get on this. ??