Operation Fill the Ground v Swansea

sage

2 hours ago, WystonRam said:

Now at 9873, ticket office has NOT been busy I understand.

Picked up the link to talksport posted earlier. The administrator Hawkins? appeared to be hinting at that, urging fans to fill the ground because the 2 matches this month would between them put £100,000 into the kitty. No idea how to get this idea to him other than perhaps through the trust. Hope this helps somebody

21 minutes ago, ossieram said:

We just need someone to announce that there will be a ticket shortage from noon tomorrow and the mongs will be queueing round the ground within 20 minutes. 

Madness isn't it?

Went to get some beers from the local garage on the way home, and the prats were queueing down the road!

23 minutes ago, Sean said:

Looks like it is at 9751 at the moment, just bought a ticket as not been able to until now.

If anyone is struggling financially at the moment I'm happy to fund a few tickets for people (3-5), don't be shy just let me know

Hopefully, @sage will have a productive discussion with the ticket office, and something more formal can take place. 

I'd be up for it.

Anyone know how to add a new person into your ticket account? Print my season tickets off no problem but want to take my nephew for first time and have no one in his age group in my account to allocate a ticket to. But can't find how to add a new person. Any ideas the rams fan massive? 

6 minutes ago, winktheram said:

Anyone know how to add a new person into your ticket account? Print my season tickets off no problem but want to take my nephew for first time and have no one in his age group in my account to allocate a ticket to. But can't find how to add a new person. Any ideas the rams fan massive? 

Login to the club website, once logged in click/press on "my match tickets" at the bottom of the page.

Now at the bottom you should see "My family & friends"

Click/press "Manage my relationships"

Then "Create a relationship"

8 minutes ago, winktheram said:

You need to set up a fan ID for your nephew.

The log into your account and go to "Edit Profile", scroll down and then click "manage my friends & family"

30 minutes ago, David said:

Login to the club website, once logged in click/press on "my match tickets" at the bottom of the page.

Now at the bottom you should see "My family & friends"

Click/press "Manage my relationships"

Then "Create a relationship"

Thanks me ode. Nice one. 

2 hours ago, ColonelBlimp said:

Waiting for payday, Tuesday then that will be another 2

You have to print them off right? 

B&W OK? 

14 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Yes. Just make sure it's printed full page and standard quality 

Last week, for STH's, these tickets were available for print at home, ticket in the post, or mobile/E-Ticket.  Posting was £1.  Not sure if that got waived for STH's, as I opted for the E-Ticket.

This was for both Reading & Swansea games.

No idea whether all 3 ticket options are still available on general sale.  I'd assume so?

3 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Last week, for STH's, these tickets were available for print at home, ticket in the post, or mobile/E-Ticket.  Posting was £1.  Not sure if that got waived for STH's, as I opted for the E-Ticket.

This was for both Reading & Swansea games.

No idea whether all 3 ticket options are still available on general sale.  I'd assume so?

I don't know, as I'm a ST holder and usually go for the PAH option.