WBA Away

Derby blood

15 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Theres no doubt that the players are playing for Rooney. There's also no doubt the fans are behind Rooney, every game this season has had, "he goes by the name of Wayne Rooney", echoing around the stadiums, home and away.

Keep the faith, COYR ?

The most vocal fans at games  mainly the South standers and regulars at away games support him but as seen on here there is probably quite a few doubters. 

Great result.  Roos inspired.  Jags and Davis blocking everything. Everyone worked their studs off. To. A. Man. Nod to Rooney for setting us out this way.  Masterpiece. 

Ref poor I thought.  Seemed to penalise us a lot, but not them.  Picky on our throw ins.  Not theirs.  And where did 5 mins added time come from?

Final nod to all you travelling fans.  Top drawer.

We would have all taken a point before the game, great effort lads, the one thing you can say about this squad of players, they want to wear the shirt, they always give everything they have got on the pitch, even if they haven’t played to their potential or outplayed by a better side.

Honestly think that’s why the backing from the fans is amazing this season, we know we are all in this together, from Rooney, his staff, the players and the fans, let’s hope the off field things get sorted soon, with little or no punishment and get Rooney and the players the help they need.

Up the Rams

1 minute ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

The most vocal fans at games  mainly the South standers and regulars at away games support him but as seen on here there is probably quite a few doubters. 

But there's only a few hundred on here and out of them there's only a dozen or so really slating him. There's thousands at the games.

4 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Let’s not get it twisted, we got absolutely battered there. Absolutely battered. We offered nothing and rode our luck all game.

But we clung on and the fans were brilliant again. 

Cracking night.

It's great for the occasional backs against the wall, but we need to find an occasional win from somewhere. 

28 minutes ago, MikeS said:

Thumbs up to RamsTV tonight as well for an excellent commentary on the game from Owen B and Shaun B.

Watched it on my mag box,they give everygame live from the efl,dont think my commentary came from Derby supporters,all through the match it was WBA are going to score,we are far superior to Derby,so was so pleased for Rooney and the team for rubbing their noses in it.

Well done to everyone concerned with the Rams tonight,players,staff and supporters

3 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Oh yeah, if we play like that all season we’re going down easily. But it shouldn’t take away from the fact that we’ve left the Hawthorns with a skip in our step.

And it won't I'm sure. 

I had us down for a narrow defeat so we exceeded my hopes. 

The important thing is to try and build. It would be frustrating beyond belief if Rooney brings back Lawrence, Morrison et al and they all have stinkers..... 

7 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Oh yeah, if we play like that all season we’re going down easily. But it shouldn’t take away from the fact that we’ve left the Hawthorns with a skip in our step.

You what? Not all the opposition will be as good as WBA. We had chances on the break that didn't quite develop. I thought Sibley had a good game, for once he looked strong and good in defence and a threat going forward. 

Other teams might not have dealt so well with Sibs, Joz and Williams, et al.

5 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

You what? Not all the opposition will be as good as WBA. We had chances on the break that didn't quite develop. I thought Sibley had a good game, for once he looked strong and good in defence and a threat going forward. 

Other teams might not have dealt so well with Sibs, Joz and Williams, et al.

We got absolutely battered mate.

Not everyone will be as good as West Brom, no. But we won’t get that luck across the whole season.