WBA Away

Derby blood

Well guys and girls. A tough looking away trip to the Albion, but in this very average championship anything can happen, they onlly managed a draw with Millwall on saturday, so i am hoping for my first away trip off the seasin we some how manage a win, hope all us Rams Fans are bouncing at the end of the game, i am going for a 1-0, smash and grab. 

1 hour ago, jimtastic56 said:

I hope Wazza has had them practicing heading all day today . There will be at least 25 long throws come into the box tomorrow. We can help ourselves a bit by trying to make all clearances go well into their half . Also nick those towels off the ball boys. 

today Albion will have been practising how to do a fast organised press. I hope Rooney will surprise them by playing 3 at the back and that he has been showing our midfielders what positions they need to take up when they see the press coming

2 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Albion will have been practising how to do a fast organised press.

I saw a Baggies fan complaining that their ptess didn't work very well against Millwall, a team whose defenders only wanted to take one touch. I say suprise switch to Rowettball for a game, it will be crap to watch but it's only for a game.

35 minutes ago, Shipley Ram said:

I saw a Baggies fan complaining that their ptess didn't work very well against Millwall, a team whose defenders only wanted to take one touch. I say suprise switch to Rowettball for a game, it will be crap to watch but it's only for a game.

Like we did last season v Barnsley