Ravel Morrison

RoyMac5

I can't believe how wonderful it is to watch Ravel just pass the ball. Gives another dimension to the team, put in one particularly fab tackle yesterday and doesn't lack for effort. Worth the ticket price alone. Although his deadball needs some work! ? #COYR

Edited by RoyMac5

24 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I can't believe how wonderful it is to watch Ravel just pass the ball. Gives another dimension to the team, put in one particularly fab tackle yesterday and doesn't lack for effort. Worth the ticket price alone. Although his deadball needs some work! ? #COYR

Totally agree. I found myself watching in amazement as he confidently took the ball forward yesterday by using his left and right foot (both on the inside and outside of the foot). He's class.

Edited by Igor Igor Whats the Score?

19 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

That cutback and ball through to Bird was sexual.

Yep that was a great piece of play! 
He’s one of those players that makes things like that look so easy. 

Edited by TexasRam

I love the fact that Wayne Rooney likes Revels and was  prepared to take a chance, and it proves he's not just into football like all these other so called managers that are not prepared to put in the hard work to understand the different types in the game.

Wayne Rooney believes in Revels and so do we and both characters are not here to purely look the part and swan around the place with coffee.

1 hour ago, jimbo jones said:

This is why I’m always happy to take a punt on these types of players, especially when it doesn’t cost much. It didn’t work out with Ibe, but Morrison has been excellent so far.

Exactly, you only need 1 to really work out at low cost to make the combined cost of them and others (Ibe & Duncan) worth it

2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Yes he has great style and a surgeon’s precision when passing. It would be churlish to say sometimes he makes the pass & then stands admiring it rather than pressing on but hopefully that will come. I hope Ravel works out. I saw him arrive yesterday- he was 5 minutes later than the other players but had a great big smile on his face as he stopped for autographs. That by the way is another great change from previous seasons - players no longer arriving by coach and dashing inside leaving the kids disappointed. Players need to stop and mix to build a bond.