What time is Rooneys press conference

3 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

You know we have 9 players registered, two of those are keepers, one was crippled by a 50:50 tackle by Rooney! 

if we fill up the starting XI with kids, those kids then by default become “professional” and then we cannot sign more free transfers! 

The window ends after our redone P&S accounts have to go in - things should change then.

We have the centre-halves we were desperate for.

2 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

no but there is hope. I dont know how he has kept the out of contract people at the club so long I would have been off 

Rooney has probably relayed to them what he had been told by MM. I can't see Rooney stating he expected to see signings in the next 48 hours (last weekend) if he hadn't been given assurances from higher up.

Hear me out because I've got posting fever at the moment.

Would anyone on here be gutted if rooney did leave? If he resigned today it would be a shambles, sure I agree on that, but if he left and we put someone like steve mac in charge I feel that  over the course of the season we might be better off.

Just talking out loud really, I'm not saying it should happen.

1 minute ago, KBB said:

Hear me out because I've got posting fever at the moment.

Would anyone on here be gutted if rooney did leave? If he resigned today it would be a shambles, sure I agree on that, but if he left and we put someone like steve mac in charge I feel that  over the course of the season we might be better off.

Just talking out loud really, I'm not saying it should happen.

How Steve Mac has been treated in the past do you really think he would touch the job.

Just now, atherstoneram said:

How Steve Mac has been treated in the past do you really think he would touch the job.

Havent got a clue to be honest. Just thinking out loud. Maybe Steve could hold to fort for 10 games or so if rooney leaves and we then hope and pray that a takeover is completed and they can then bring in their own guy.

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

13:37STEVE NICHOLSON

Pre-season

Rooney: "Pre-season has been great, the players have applied themselves."

13:38STEVE NICHOLSON

Signings

Rooney confirms Davies, Stearman and Allsop have signed and they are available tomorrow

How the hell did he hear anyone say that over the deafening sound of the barrel being scraped? 

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

13:37STEVE NICHOLSON

Pre-season

Rooney: "Pre-season has been great, the players have applied themselves."

13:38STEVE NICHOLSON

Signings

Rooney confirms Davies, Stearman and Allsop have signed and they are available tomorrow

Why so many goalkeepers ? Are we going to convert to a basketball team ??