What time is Rooneys press conference

1 minute ago, vonwright said:

So basically we get all the cheap ones we don't really want and none of the slightly more expensive ones that we do. Ugh, this season is going to be horrible

Well that does rather suggest that the EFL have said a flat no to any of our requests for help/leniency ahead of the weekend - So we've signed the only 3 players we could within the £4.5k a week constraints we're under

If they'd relented and given us a bit more breathing space we probably would have signed more 

Just now, cheron85 said:

Well that does rather suggest that the EFL have said a flat no to any of our requests for help/leniency ahead of the weekend - So we've signed the only 3 players we could within the £4.5k a week constraints we're under

If they'd relented and given us a bit more breathing space we probably would have signed more 

Which I presume means Mel didn't/couldn't show ability to pay the clubs way for the season?

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Which I presume means Mel didn't/couldn't show ability to pay the clubs way for the season?

Do we know that's what they were waiting for? I've only seen internet rumour which suggests that is the case

My understanding was we're still waiting on the EFL to approve our revised accounting method?

16 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

14:08STEVE NICHOLSON

Liam Delap

Rooney says Manchester City's Liam Delap is a player he really likes and Derby are watchig the player's situation.

A bit like how I watched the European Championship final then. I knew what I really wanted to happen, but I had absolutely no influence on how it turned out.

It's always darkest just before dawn. 

Unless you are at the bottom of a dark well, in which case it makes no difference at all ... 

I think fans have been remarkably calm in general. Tomorrow's game will be massive. 3 points and a hint of more players to arrive and spirits will be lifted. A heavy defeat and the atmosphere will be fairly toxic I would imagine. 

2 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Rooney has also mentioned Garner according to Steve Nicholson, although the live feed has updated with what was actually said but I would assume it is to say we're interested in him on loan as well as Mengi from Man Utd

Who is garner?