What time is Rooneys press conference

On 07/08/2021 at 09:06, Coconut said:

Alternatively they were that bad defensively (worst in the league) with old man Keogh and his knackered knee and yet they still didn't trust him to help improve the situation.

That post also makes it look like the reason they picked up the points was because he played, but it could be completely incidental.

I mean, are you really going to credit him for the points they picked up against Swansea, Cardiff, QPR & Sheff Weds below? It's a great example of statistics being used to paint a far more impressive picture than reality.

Screenshot_2021-08-07-09-04-01-790_com.android.chrome.thumb.png.c37f37b0bdd406ab822d5ae22e19279a.png

To be fair, attributing their shockingly poor defence solely to his presence could also be entirely coincidental, but I don't think I was doing that. 

However, in his 26 appearances they conceded 43 of their 71 goals against for the season - how many of those goals were conceded with him actually on the pitch would need further analysis - and his last competitive appearance was 45 minutes in which they conceded 5 .

Yeh - I wasn't actually being serious - so I feel a bit bad that you've gone to the trouble of doing that analysis ?