The latest from the club via Chris Coles

Heisenberg

22 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I’ve spoken to David, he’s done his report, sent it to the club to check it’s ok with them.

The clubs not managed to get it signed off yet. One can only assume that they have other pressing matters, players contracts etc if you read what Mr Nixon has said.

I’m assured that there is some further detail to what’s already been released by the Punjabi Rams and Jim Wheeler on Radio Derby.

I was worried that everyone was waiting with baited breath only for the exact info to be in David’s report that was already out there anyway.

Please try and see it from his side, he’s piggy in the middle, and wants to make sure everything is ok with what’s in his report.

As far as I’m aware, due to David having to leave just before the end to catch the last train he missed an agreement to let Jim Wheeler do a piece to RD this morning.

But, that’s not what we go to the charter meetings for. We go to ask questions and to report to our members, not be a face to a joint statement. 

David never put our name to a recent open letter to the club, and will never do so.

So please be patient, the timescale is out his hands, and he’s getting grief left right and centre on Social Media. In my opinion non of the other groups who were there are.  But that comes with us being the biggest group of Derby County supporters on the internet.

He’s losing his hair, what he has got doesn’t want turning grey.

You are a fantastic No. 2. 

Oh My Love GIF by WWE

1 minute ago, i-Ram said:

I don’t blame David one bit, but yeah to go to a meeting as a supporter’s representative, to hear things (most of which might be covered by NDA) which he can filter, and then report back to the supporter’s group, subject to the club first overviewing and approving what he is going to report, must be the most stupid communication process you could actually imagine.

Spot on. David has been put in a ridiculous position here but he also couldn’t even say no.

So the whole concept, not to stream it or at worst record it and publish it the next day, is bizarre in the least.

Then again, it’s what we have very much come to expect now. I hope the club isn’t surprised at only selling 14-15k tickets for Saturday.

39 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I’ve spoken to David, he’s done his report, sent it to the club to check it’s ok with them.

The clubs not managed to get it signed off yet. One can only assume that they have other pressing matters, players contracts etc if you read what Mr Nixon has said.

I’m assured that there is some further detail to what’s already been released by the Punjabi Rams and Jim Wheeler on Radio Derby.

I was worried that everyone was waiting with baited breath only for the exact info to be in David’s report that was already out there anyway.

Please try and see it from his side, he’s piggy in the middle, and wants to make sure everything is ok with what’s in his report.

As far as I’m aware, due to David having to leave just before the end to catch the last train he missed an agreement to let Jim Wheeler do a piece to RD this morning.

But, that’s not what we go to the charter meetings for. We go to ask questions and to report to our members, not be a face to a joint statement. 

David never put our name to a recent open letter to the club, and will never do so.

So please be patient, the timescale is out his hands, and he’s getting grief left right and centre on Social Media. In my opinion non of the other groups who were there are.  But that comes with us being the biggest group of Derby County supporters on the internet.

So the delay is down to poor communication from DCFC? I find that difficult to believe. ?

I've had an update,

The dispute is David's title of "Grand Exhulted One, Sir Mel" when DCFC are insisting the title should be "Most honrable and glorious Sir Mel" as well as a number of refereces to bamfords and gibsons who the club are insisting be fully described in the terms of the honourable and glorious mel.

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Stupid question and am sure there's I hope s good reason....why does the club want to check any report regards the content of the meeting before it gets sent out presumably to censor or vet it when they could just send out a press release themselves that they are happy with?

It just doesn't make any sense to me at all. 

5 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Stupid question and am sure there's I hope s good reason....why does the club want to check any report regards the content of the meeting before it gets sent out presumably to censor or vet it when they could just send out a press release themselves that they are happy with?

It just doesn't make any sense to me at all. 

We are not living in normal DCFC times. But I’m really looking forward to finding out WTF is going on.

1 minute ago, hintonsboots said:

We are not living in normal DCFC times. But I’m really looking forward to finding out WTF is going on.

Bet we won't even find out anything. I've looked at what they had to say last night, listened to radio Derby today and I'm still none the wiser.

3 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

It just seems a waste of attendees time to the have to submit their account to the club to get it vetted and in the interim of the club agreeing the content to be published then heaps unnecessary pressure on the attendees as they are hounded for updates.

Seems farcical.