Derby County versus Real Betis, 28 July, Pre-Season Friendly

angieram

4 hours ago, Lander said:

If one person on the forum buys a printer, we can all chip in and then we can all send our tickets to them to print out.

I have access to a printer at work, and thought of offering my services (for free)... then realised either of the following could well apply...

A/  Fellow Ram(s) might not be arsed to meet me at the ground, at a time and place of my choosing (I arrive on foot after walking from home, bang on 30 mins, via the Costco route and sit in the NE Corner, so somewhere near the club shop, at between 15 & 10 mins to kick off.  I never arrive earlier than that!

B/  Fellow Ram(s) might not trust me, as quite simply, as soon as they email the tickets to me, I can print off, hand to my mate(s), and we all have a jolly good laugh... and a free match... thanks to @muggins-ram and his overly trusting nature.

I decided not to bother offering, despite my initial good intentions!  ?

9 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

He's got nothing to work with. Most of these players are useless.

It would help if we were fit. I don't think we are any where near has fit enough as a team as when Clough had them running up and down the hills at Allestree Park.

I can see why Sibley would be told he can leave by Rooney, you can clearly see Rooney doesnt trust him. He has barely featured in preseason and when he has his temperant has let him down in both games.

I disagree with this being like Rowett & Hughes, Hughes was much more established within the first team and also a much better player.

Sibley has undoubted potential, if Rooney doesnt fancy him then thats upto him but id rather he went on loan than be sold.

9 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

I fear you're right. It's heartbreaking. And so depressing when we're desperate for goals but will not play our main goal threat.

He wouldn't be the first talented academy player shipped out under Rooney and he probably won't be the last either.

We are going to waste one of the most talented group of academy players coming through the club aren't we ?