Derby County versus Real Betis, 28 July, Pre-Season Friendly

angieram

2 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

This poster seems to have issues with the Club because of what she sees as being an injustice towards her son In one of the junior Rams teams.

Drops out a comment on Sibley and low and behold, some posters are more than happy to take it as gospel. Hilarious!

Not taking it as gospel at all, but the evidence over a long period is that Rooney isn't picking him. 

Just now, KBB said:

Sibley is twice the player now that morgan will ever be.

Sibley is ahead Whittaker without a doubt and I suspect will go further. But lets not pretend Whittaker didn't have talent; he was scoring for fun in the academy and there is a reason a club above us in the table decided to take him on. Whittaker will likely flourish when he physically matures in a couple years time.

3 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

This poster seems to have issues with the Club because of what she sees as being an injustice towards her son In one of the junior Rams teams.

Drops out a comment on Sibley and low and behold, some posters are more than happy to take it as gospel. Hilarious!

My son isn’t at Derby. I know a lot of people who’s sons are and also some friends and family of older rams players. I’ve got nothing to gain from making things up. I’m not saying that he’s going to leave just what has been said to him. I rarely post anything but felt that this would be of interest to people. 

Is it my stream or does Jozwiak look a bit trimmer than he was lat season?

Perhaps he found the speed of the championship too quick for his build last season so has focussed on more endurance rather than power.