Yankee Doodle Derby

48 minutes ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

Never mind the efl. When it comes to hmrc/company house regulations, how long can you delay publishing the accounts before they get nasty?

iow when is the last date the club can aim at?

Who to say that we haven't I think find we have done but all going around in paper talk nrothing more.

1 hour ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

Never mind the efl. When it comes to hmrc/company house regulations, how long can you delay publishing the accounts before they get nasty?

iow when is the last date the club can aim at?

I'm not sure, I know there was an extension this year due to covid and I think there are fines after that...but it's a good point, not filing accounts gas to get to a concerning point sooner or later.

I assume our argument would be the delay is changes to policy awaiting resolution with the EFL thing.....but I'm companies House wouldn't particularly like it

2 hours ago, hintonsboots said:

Wazza’s haircut is.

“But there could be hope on the horizon for Derby with Morris in discussions with a US group who have experience in sport”.

I hope it not croquet, although it may up our tempo.

Assuming there’s actually anything to this, that could describe Andy Appleby’s consultancy that matches suitable prospective owners with clubs. Fingers crossed. 

Wayne quoted as saying 'this needs to happen as soon as possible' .... reality is, even if Mr Morris is in talks, and if the other parties are serious, we would be months and months away from a take over being completed. Next season is a write off already. The situation hasn't been helped at all by Fake Sheikh and Alonso time wasters. Still can't believe they were taken seriously. Quite pathetic really.