Yankee Doodle Derby

41 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Why have you posted those links? None of them even suggest, let alone prove that the EFL has any vendetta/agenda etc against Mel Morris! You’ve posted a link about Clubs moaning about Derby, a link about Sheff Wednesday moaning about their case, and a link about Mel moaning about TV/Broadcasting deal! They’re not relevant to your argument and you’d be laughed out of a civil case defending yourself against defamation, libel, slander or harm to reputation cases if that’s your evidence to back up claims of personal motivations against Mel. 

1 minute ago, Mostyn6 said:

Why have you posted those links? None of them even suggest, let alone prove that the EFL has any vendetta/agenda etc against Mel Morris! You’ve posted a link about Clubs moaning about Derby, a link about Sheff Wednesday moaning about their case, and a link about Mel moaning about TV/Broadcasting deal! They’re not relevant to your argument and you’d be laughed out of a civil case defending yourself against defamation, libel, slander or harm to reputation cases if that’s your evidence to back up claims of personal motivations against Mel. 

I knew you would say this I could of put money on it  

You are a very clever debater but I’m trying to show you that all has not been sweetness and light between the EFL and Mel and Derby County. 

I haven’t got ITK knowledge on MM and his discussions with the EFL.

So hearsay it maybe but the very fact that Nixon put it out there is quite telling in my eyes .

26 minutes ago, Curtains said:

...but I’m trying to show you that all has not been sweetness and light between the EFL and Mel and Derby County. 

So hearsay it maybe but the very fact that Nixon put it out there is quite telling in my eyes

So we didn't know about Mel and the EFL having occasional fallings out before Nixon piped up?

He's using clickbait to get readers to his site/newspaper stories. If anyone has an axe to grind it's the media. Doesn't mean that what he says is true in this case.

35 minutes ago, Curtains said:

You are a very clever debater but I’m trying to show you that all has not been sweetness and light between the EFL and Mel and Derby County. 

So hearsay it maybe but the very fact that Nixon put it out there is quite telling in my eyes .

Nixon makes it up as he goes along, Percy is ITK.

Is anyone more encouraged by radio silence on all fronts that a sale may be moving on quietly in the background? After the announcements and then embarrassing social media stunts by Alonso could a more business-like offer be progressing do you think? If everything had just fallen through after his comments after the final match wouldnt WR have perhaps been more vocal or walked? Perhaps I am interpreting silence over- optimistically? Should have done a poll!

Just now, CBRammette said:

Is anyone more encouraged by radio silence on all fronts that a sale may be moving on quietly in the background? After the announcements and then embarrassing social media stunts by Alonso could a more business-like offer be progressing do you think? If everything had just fallen through after his comments after the final match wouldnt WR have perhaps been more vocal or walked? Perhaps I am interpreting silence over- optimistically? Should have done a poll!

I think you've gone mad ? but I hope you're right. 

19 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Shall I can organise a poll to see if you should?

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

Efl had in for many years now I do think gibson still threatening to sue efl if they dont find us guilty.

B4, threatening to sue for what exactly? You keep posting this! What possible cause has Gibson got against the EFL. Why don’t you threaten to sue the EFL? 

Just now, Mostyn6 said:

B4, threatening to sue for what exactly? You keep posting this! What possible cause has Gibson got against the EFL. Why don’t you threaten to sue the EFL? 

If efl did not find Derby guilty he said it ages ago.

But if that no longer the case fair enough.

1 hour ago, Curtains said:

I never said it was sweetness and rainbows etc. What i am trying to get to is Nixon is as likely to know the name and weight of my next sexual conquest as he is likely to be the ONLY journalist to know a) how Derby will be punished b) that Derby will appeal and c) EFL’s hidden feelings/disdain towards Mel. They are and should be a non-profit governing guardian of the game, they are servants and custodians, not rulers or owners. STOP getting sucked in by clickbait and nonsense. You’re better than that, it’s fearmongering. 

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

If efl did not find Derby guilty he said it ages ago.

But if that no longer the case fair enough.

Threatening to sue doesn’t mean a) he has grounds to sue and b) they’ll be scared of the threat! 

4 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Threatening to sue doesn’t mean a) he has grounds to sue and b) they’ll be scared of the threat! 

Why I think there hand been force once been found not guilty first time around should have stayed like that should not keep going back until they got there own way.

2 hours ago, Curtains said:

Surprised you didn’t go all out and admit he is a master debater??‍♂️