Wayne Rooney

EdinRam

Freedom of Derby  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Unlucky Alf said:

"I know this because I discuss everything with Becky.”

I bet you do fella, Like the story that Mahrez never turned up to training at Leicester which sent your misses into an Instagram frenzy, She caught a whopper when she hooked you, There's no fool like a stupid fool ?  

If Jamie Vardy wanted to deny what Wayne Rooney had to say why wasn't he called as a witness for the claimant? Oh dear this doesn't look good for the Vardys.  

14 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

If Jamie Vardy wanted to deny what Wayne Rooney had to say why wasn't he called as a witness for the claimant? Oh dear this doesn't look good for the Vardys.  

One Vardy has already made a Pigs ear of the case, I don't know if you have to swear an oath in a libel case, If you do, Then Roy Hodgson and the FA would know what was said...so Perjury would/could be looked into.

I'd wager RV thought she just had to turn up, Smile for the paparazzi and case won, No need for JV to be my witness...all good entertainment tho ?  

... Then again her legal team aint that bright...saying Wayne Rooney's Derby County might win the Premier League in 2 years ?

Gonna cost that's for sure ?

I don't care what it costs!  Get The Kirch on it right away!  No half-measures. No excuses.

Oh... erm... 

If it goes against Vardy which is looking likely ? she can only appeal is she/legal team believe the judge has made an error in law, Then again her legal team aint that bright...saying Wayne Rooney's Derby County might win the Premier League in 2 years ?

Gonna cost that's for sure ?

There's a constraint on the damages and costs I read the other day Alf. Any award is capped at £40,000 and only Vardy can be awardedb damages anyway. In respect of their costs only £300,000 of the winner's costs can be loaded onto the loser. Don't forget that Colleen offered Vardy a 'drop hands agreement' to walk away and pay their own legal costs before the trial began and the Thicko turned her down. She must have known she was going to get hammered in the box after all of the pre-trial disclosure that was reported in the media. The only people who are going to make anything out of this are the lawyers as is so often the case. I can't see an appeal if Vardy loses, even she must have learned a lesson by now. The Rooneys will recover their costs from Netflix whose production team have been following them around all week. Vardy's agreed an interview with Piers Morgan - she must be a masochist - he'll ducking hammer her worse than Mr Sherborne QC did. ?

25 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

There's a constraint on the damages and costs I read the other day Alf. Any award is capped at £40,000 and only Vardy can be awardedb damages anyway. In respect of their costs only £300,000 of the winner's costs can be loaded onto the loser. Don't forget that Colleen offered Vardy a 'drop hands agreement' to walk away and pay their own legal costs before the trial began and the Thicko turned her down. She must have known she was going to get hammered in the box after all of the pre-trial disclosure that was reported in the media. The only people who are going to make anything out of this are the lawyers as is so often the case. I can't see an appeal if Vardy loses, even she must have learned a lesson by now. The Rooneys will recover their costs from Netflix whose production team have been following them around all week. Vardy's agreed an interview with Piers Morgan - she must be a masochist - he'll ducking hammer her worse than Mr Sherborne QC did. ?

Nice one Brailsford.

Vardy just can't help herself, She has to be in the limelight, She had better be careful on what she says to Morgan as I can see a Libel case in reverse, The media will be looking for the slightest gaff on her part, Morgan I have no time for...another poor look at me character, But he's been in the media long enough to get her to spill a plate full of beans ?