Wayne Rooney

EdinRam

Freedom of Derby  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, Stive Pesley said:

Vardy's texts (that didn't fall in the sea) have been released. It's truly amazing to see her take someone to court because she's unhappy that Coleen made her look bad, and then have the court case make her look even worse. She really is making her own bed here

I'm honestly baffled by this, clearly she couldn't of known these were going to see the light of day because there is some absolute howlers on there. Rooney got off lightly. 

Penny for Marez & Drinkwater's thoughts, Drinkwater especially when your teammate's (ex-teammate?) wife is getting her agent to call you out in the press and all you can say is: 'I want paying for this x' 

I know none of it really matters in the grand scheme of thing, but she's really come out worse than anyone would've expected. Vardy too will get a hard time after all this as he's obviously facilitated some of these stories to his wife that have been leaked. Outstanding modern drama.  

Thick as a whales foreskin and a classic example of narcissism.

No doubt she was advised against this case but cracked on cos whatever she believes is right and can’t be reasoned with. I doubt she’ll even register what a fool she’s made of herself at the end of it all. Cue some crocodile tears on Morgan.

Old man steptoe will be the next victim, with his career already waning she’ll leech what she can and move to a fresh host.

Saddest part is our manager has to sit through this drivel when he’s got a club to rebuild. Hope he finds time to properly unwind at some point before next season starts.

44 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Front page news - Rooney calls Jamie a Chicken ! Closing speeches by Barristers today. Legal fees at £1 mill each. Money well spent . Clicks = cash , and the cash keeps rolling in.

image.png.cfb57b464b649c0cd29c5a9cf6e52704.png

Plus:

image.png.bad61dfcbfb8a7440c9276080b69aa76.png

Edited by RoyMac5

47 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Hope someone is house sitting for them, never a good thing to post on social media that your house will be empty for a week.

It's not a house it's a ducking mansion, Gardener, House maids, Butler, Servants, Boys to fetch the coal, Chauffer, Body guards, Minders for the body guards, Cooks, Scullery maid, Scullery maids boyfriend, Apprentice gardener, Baby sitter, Teachers, Milfs, Gilfs, and not forgetting Uncle Tom Cobbly anall

So it wont be empty!