Jozwiak

vonwright

39 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Hopefully whoever was responsible for the racist comments aimed at Jozwiak is permanently banned. 

Our club is sinking to new lows every single day. On all levels from top to bottom. 
If I was starting out today looking for a club to follow, I wouldn’t choose this lot.

Sadly I’m stuck with it for now

I'm not sure you can blame the club for this.

As has been the case for many years, we have a small minority of fans who are racist, homophobic, sexist, ageist, disablist, foul-mouthed - you name it.

However, we are now in the best position we have ever been in with the club encouraging us to report the offenders and they will act on this. These aren't Twitter keyboard warriors,  these are real people with a ticket record. I understand the club are already aware and taking action on today's abuse.

One 'fan' is one too many. Do what I do, report it. 

1 minute ago, angieram said:

As has been the case for many years, we have a small minority of fans who are racist, homophobic, sexist, ageist, disablist, foul-mouthed - you name it.

However, we are now in the best position we have ever been in with the club encouraging us to report the offenders and they will act on this. These aren't Twitter keyboard warriors,  these are real people with a ticket record. I understand the club are already aware and taking action on today's abuse.

I didnt hear anything today. Anyone know were they sat?

Has he been any worse than Lawrence in these first three games? He played like 10 minutes today and people are having a go at him again. I admit the guy hasn’t been great but not many have been so far. Byrne made the most unforgiving mistakes today. Why is there not a thread on him? (Not saying there should be, but just pointing out the clear scapegoating Jozwiak has been experiencing). Imagine racially abusing your own player. Embarrassed and ashamed. 

1 minute ago, JarodyDCFC said:

Has he been any worse than Lawrence in these first three games? He played like 10 minutes today and people are having a go at him again. I admit the guy hasn’t been great but not many have been so far. Byrne made the most unforgiving mistakes today. Why is there not a thread on him? (Not saying there should be, but just pointing out the clear scapegoating Jozwiak has been experiencing). Imagine racially abusing your own player. Embarrassed and ashamed. 

For some reason there seems to be a player or two each season that is scapegoated for everything, usually it's one of the most talented for some reason and people seem to ignore all the reasons why they're underperforming. Today people are blaming Jozwiak, an attacker for conceding 2 last minute goals. Happened to Marriott last season, it's been Lawrence a few times.

As I've said before, not a single attacking player has been good for the last two seasons. Our style of play and managers have made it impossible for any attacking player to play well.

He’s a young lad that’s trying to make a go of plying his trade in a foreign country in a tough league saddled with an expensive transfer fee. 
He’s also playing in a struggling side that lacks a character on the pitch to put his arm around him. The last thing he needs is being abused by people that probably have no clue whatsoever about how much character he’s already shown to cross that white line. 

13 minutes ago, DCFC Kicks said:

For some reason there seems to be a player or two each season that is scapegoated for everything, usually it's one of the most talented for some reason and people seem to ignore all the reasons why they're underperforming. Today people are blaming Jozwiak, an attacker for conceding 2 last minute goals. Happened to Marriott last season, it's been Lawrence a few times.

As I've said before, not a single attacking player has been good for the last two seasons. Our style of play and managers have made it impossible for any attacking player to play well.

I remember people having a go at Lawrence when we conceded a late goal from a corner last season. Questioning his ability, desire, etc.

The real question should be, Why was he being told to mark the opponents no.1 threat on set pieces?

I think the problem with Jozwiak is if he had a one off bad mistake which cost us the game most people can accept it and say he’s won us more points than he’s lost but I feel that is not the case and he is currently taking a position in the team and it’s like playing with ten men. I don’t know what was said or shouted but I’d guess it was about coming from Poland. 
If you make homophobic slur to someone who isn’t homosexual is it a homophobic slur? I don’t know much about these kind of things.

Edited by Gritstone Ram

1 hour ago, Miggins said:

We genuine fans love the rams and we are not responsible for these awful slurs. I am ashamed at the mindset of some of our so called fans.

I don’t get the ashamed bit , they are just scumbags who happen to follow the same football club we do ,they do not represent or reflect on decent people??‍♂️

2 hours ago, angieram said:

Apart from people stand where they feel at most away games.