Jozwiak

vonwright

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

Forsyth and Byrne made mistakes for the goal as well. He was a late substitute that switched off, it's annoying but is something that commonly happens at all clubs. Give it a rest. 

Switched off? He never switched on.

It's great you want him to do well. We all do. But you need to wake up out of coo coo land.

Just now, Sheikh n Bake said:

Switched off? He never switched on.

It's great you want him to do well. We all do. But you need to wake up out of coo coo land.

This is not uncommon for a late substitute. It happens all over, will happen in many other games today. He's a talented footballer who isn't being utilised correctly and will go on to do well at another club if he goes. This reactionary nonsense as if he has made the most horrendous error of all time and not just reacted slightly late is funny. 

2 minutes ago, lushrams said:

Utterly useless , Lazy, unimaginative, little attacking intent - just needs to go. Rooney won’t be playing him again soon. 

Negative, finger pointing, scape goat making, blame game, headless, thoughtless, toys from pram attitude and totally without vision. I am not talking about Joz, As I am sure you will have gathered. 

2 minutes ago, Sheikh n Bake said:

But he's good for Poland ?

Nick Blackman was good at Reading. There you go.

Peak comedy, can't even breathe I'm laughing so much. 

If you're a good player at a higher level, it indicates that the system or the management isn't getting the most out of you. 

3 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Looked totally uninterested and half arsed, not sure he wants to be here at all. 

Him switching off at the free kick is pathetic 

He didn't. He had at least a couple of runs at them with more than a couple of defenders around him. I seem to remember he got forward and into position for a ball to be played to him to run onto, didn't happen. 

This need to blame him for everything is impossible to understand. What did he do to Byrne btw?

Edited by RoyMac5

5 minutes ago, Andicis said:

As shown at Lech Poznan, Polish national team and on occasions at Derby. I'm sure history will be rewritten now he is the new Satan for making an error.

He has done nothing in a Derby shirt to show he’s a talented footballer. He might look great on the YouTube clips you’ve seen but in a Rams shirt he’s done absolutely FA. 

Just now, TexasRam said:

He has done nothing in a Derby shirt to show he’s a talented footballer. He might look great on the YouTube clips you’ve seen but in a Rams shirt he’s done absolutely FA. 

As predicted, we will rewrite history and say he's never played well at Derby.