Jozwiak

vonwright

1 hour ago, jimbo jones said:

Everyone used to get one....even the crap players. Seems to be reserved for just a couple these days, and has more to do with if someone can think of a song they think is clever/funny than any support of the player.

It is a curious thing …. How does it start ? .. it’s like alchemy. Who’s the choir master in the south stand ? 

Love this:

I heard that in England fans have songs for certain players they like. But in Poland, we don’t really have that. I don’t know if the Derby fans have one for me or not. But if I could get one, that would be OK. I missed them last season. Sometimes it felt like a friendly. I thrive off the crowd.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

11 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Love this:

I heard that in England fans have songs for certain players they like. But in Poland, we don’t really have that. I don’t know if the Derby fans have one for me or not. But if I could get one, that would be OK. I missed them last season. Sometimes it felt like a friendly. I thrive off the crowd.

He's a gem isn't he?

2 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Love this:

C'mon, someone must be able to think of a song - you're a smart bloke DFR7, give us some rhymes. Little things like some good chants could tip the scales. #COYR

Just now, Big Trav said:

Kamil

kamil

kamil

kamil

Kamil

kamil jozwiakkkkkk

hes scoring goals 

hes scoring goals woahhhhhh

(Karma chermeleon)

Let's hope next season its the song for him. I don't want the last few lines to be "he's winning a few free kicks, woahhh"